Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Metallica World Magnetic Tour 09

Started by defTHE1s, Mar 31, 2009, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Anyone from here (Mexico) or near here is goin'??
Probably i will go... also i want to hear Avenged Sevenfold... also Resorte is a mexican badass band !  :D

They're coming on June 6 and june 7

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

deftonekid

I'm broke and the tickets are too fuckin' expensive, it'd be cool to see Resorte tho jaja

defTHE1s

yeah, i really want to see Metallica, Avenged and Resorte toguether... but also I'm broke... maybe later... or maybe i'll ask some money...
tickets are the same prize as Radiohead ones, but oh shit... they're expensive since i don't have even a cent for it... and resellers (as always) are reselling those for the double... goddammit you! resellers!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Seeing them in Copenhagen July 28th. Mastodon and Lamb of God are warming up.

FUCK YES!

deftonekid

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Apr 01, 2009, 08:59 PM
Seeing them in Copenhagen July 28th. Mastodon and Lamb of God are warming up.

FUCK YES!
damn I'd trade Avenged Sevenfold to see Mastodon. But I'm not going anyway haha

defTHE1s

maybe i could raise money to buy tickets from resellers... deftonekid, do you happen to know if there are still tickets for sale? i'm too lazy now to check by myself...  ;D  ;D (wow, can't believe it! too fucking lazy!!)

deftonekid

I'm lazy too broo, but I heard there still tickets for the second concert...dunno really

defTHE1s

and they've opened a third date for México, according to Ticketmaster
tickets sale start tomorrow, April 3 at 11 am
3 dates for the Foro Sol?? WhatTheHeck!!

maybe they will open a date also in Guadalajara... that would be awesome because is easier for me to go there...

devilinside

They're starting their tour here in Nashville....pretty BA. And their tickets are fairly reasonable compared to what i've seen this year.

theis

I can't fucking wait to hear the songs from Death Magnetic live.