Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Convert a VOB video file to AVI or MPG or WMV...

Started by Vesanic, Apr 01, 2009, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

I've got some VOB videos that I'd like to convert to an AVI file or shit.

I've searched through google but can't find anything good.

Any help ?

defTHE1s

You can try WinAvi converter, here is it: http://www.mediafire.com/?5eyjdwnyjnz (Winavi + Serial)
You can use it for converting your VOB files to any video file you want
also you can use SUPER, a converter that can convert EVERYTHING to EVERYTHING and the best is that it's free!
Download it here: http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Hey, now it's me who makes this question... I've not much free time now to search in forums, but I know that you know many things ;)
The question is...
I have some VOB files, downloaded (I downloaded a torrent of a DVD and it consisted of VOB files... how can i burn them to a DVD and play it correctly on a DVD Player?
These are the files:

When I burn them with Nero or with Windows Explorer, in my Computer, with QuickPlay (A DVD player installed in my Computer) It works ok. I only rename the name of the Folder to VIDEO_TS and burn it, and it works Ok, i mean, the menu works, but when i put it on my DVD player to see it on my TV, the menu doesn't work and sometimes there is a black screen where the menu is supossed to be... and you can only navigate thru scenes with the Forward and Previous buttons in the remote control/DVD controls..., while in the Computer it works as it would work normally.

Hope you could help me with this, kind people!
Thanks in advance..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

anyone can help me?? I've tried a lot of ways.. but nothing happens.. or is my DVD player? i don¿t have at the mpoment access to other DVD players, so i'm not sure if is the disc (DVD) or the DVD player...
someone know how to do that? (read above)

Vesanic

defTHE1s

nevermind... i think it's my dvd player, but i haven't tried it on another dvd player. in my computer it works as it should.
thanks.