Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GUESS WHAT!!!

Started by Amoe38, Apr 06, 2009, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amoe38

So i won this deftones contest and got to meet the band for my 7th time yesterday, To make this long story short, expect Eros at the end of the year, also a second album after eros. (no word on the tittle yet)

Also the songs on eros will not be stripper names (thats a negative ya'll)

Source :chino,stef abe & frank 04/05/09

Jacob

GUESS WHAT!!!

I'm Abe.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wither-I

holy. holy.

if this be true, spot on. if not, wax off.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

mr.sinister

Quote from: Amoe38 on Apr 06, 2009, 07:06 PM
So i won this deftones contest and got to meet the band for my 7th time yesterday, To make this long story short, expect Eros at the end of the year, also a second album after eros. (no word on the tittle yet

Also the songs on eros will not be stripper names (thats a negative y'all)
Source :chino,stef abe & frank 04/05/09

Oh mah god. Maybe they are planning to release a double album similar SOAD one with cheng recorded material and one with vega. If his is a case I will cream my tommy hilfinger pants.

wither-I

Quote from: mr.sinister on Apr 06, 2009, 09:04 PM
If his is a case I will cream my tommy hilfinger pants.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!

There Will Be Blood

if this is true....... means they don't expect chi to return to the stage..... :(

Vesanic

godin

im pretty sure if there were a contest the people on this board would have been creaming themselves and we would have heard about it
Dingus.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: godin on Apr 07, 2009, 12:17 AM
im pretty sure if there were a contest the people on this board would have been creaming themselves and we would have heard about it

could have just been a local radio show contest

Scarf_Bitch

Quote from: Amoe38 on Apr 06, 2009, 07:06 PM
expect Eros at the end of the year, also a second album after eros. (no word on the tittle yet)

im pretty sure when he said second album, they ment they are going to make one in another 3 years
\

Timmy666

unfamed

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Apr 06, 2009, 11:03 PM
if this is true....... means they don't expect chi to return to the stage..... :(

That makes no sense. It just means they have a surplus of music they like and want to give the fans what they have always wanted, pay tribute to their brother, and release the new work they've done that is new and exciting to them.
never odd or even

Vesanic

Quote from: Timmy666 on Apr 07, 2009, 12:37 AM
DEFTONES!!!!!

It's probably the best post from this topic.

Amoe38

flag contest through velvet hammer, Deftones promo company.

defmark87

So, looks like they have this planned out. They got the songs they want ready to go for Eros as their putting the finishing touches on that.  Continuing on w/ new material w/ Vega for a whole other album too. Should be badass.

There Will Be Blood

maybe they want more material from vega so when they do tour they have some new material to play live

wither-I

defskull

One of those people don't belong with the others..... :(

shine down unshy

Haha yeah..I have to agree.  Sergio just doesn't have the same energy as Chi and it's very apparent.  But cool guy nonetheless, he has some big shoes to fill for now.

Scarf_Bitch

abe staightend his hair!
\