Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GUESS WHAT!!!

Started by Amoe38, Apr 06, 2009, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.sinister

Our boys our looking good. And great job on that flag dude. I think it looks ace.

*Crosses fingers for Deftones double album.

wither-I

eros will be released with maverick. and the second from some other means, independent maybe.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jacob

wow, you guys read a lot into things. the only "new" information we got is that they're not calling it quits after Eros. that's it.

that's a cool flag though. grats on winning.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Scarf_Bitch on Apr 07, 2009, 12:31 AM
Quote from: Amoe38 on Apr 06, 2009, 07:06 PM
expect Eros at the end of the year, also a second album after eros. (no word on the tittle yet)

im pretty sure when he said second album, they ment they are going to make one in another 3 years

+1000000

- cant fuckin wait for another 1 year !!
- stripper names could be cool !....
- suck suck suck....you fuckin pig......why we...i want my album now  :'(  :'(
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

oneloveforchi

Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 07, 2009, 04:36 AM
Haha yeah..I have to agree.  Sergio just doesn't have the same energy as Chi and it's very apparent.  But cool guy nonetheless, he has some big shoes to fill for now.

yep just sucks for chi.. all the work he did on all those tracks that may/may not be used..he won't get paid on.. and well.. he is in a position that needs money coming in for sure with the insurance dropping him...
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

oneloveforchi

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 07, 2009, 05:32 AM
eros will be released with maverick. and the second from some other means, independent maybe.

maverick? thought they were with WB..??
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

Vesanic

I think Maverick is an under-organisation of Warner, just a thought, not sure.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2009, 02:09 PM
I think Maverick is an under-organisation of Warner, just a thought, not sure.
i think you are right

Amoe38

From what chino told me, they are already working on the untittle album. pretty much maybe eros is outta they way already.

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Apr 07, 2009, 12:46 PM
Quote from: Scarf_Bitch on Apr 07, 2009, 12:31 AM
Quote from: Amoe38 on Apr 06, 2009, 07:06 PM
expect Eros at the end of the year, also a second album after eros. (no word on the tittle yet)

im pretty sure when he said second album, they ment they are going to make one in another 3 years

+1000000

- cant fuckin wait for another 1 year !!
- stripper names could be cool !....
- suck suck suck....you fuckin pig......why we...i want my album now  :'(  :'(

Inkblades

If Eros is done then why is it not being released until October? I realize they have to do promotion and all of that, but seven months from now is a ways off. Summer would be perfect.

pixElsblUr

they are skeptical and would like to tour the songs with Chi? just a way to delay to do so?

Inkblades

I can understand that, but if they toured/released sooner, alot of that money can go to Chi's rehabilitation.

Urantia23

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 07, 2009, 05:03 PM
I can understand that, but if they toured/released sooner, alot of that money can go to Chi's rehabilitation.

+1

It would be nice, (double) Album + Tour   =  Money for chi + happy fans  :D

el perro

i doubt a double album. i hope they mean 1 more album a while after eros. better to have eros, appreciate it, then another album. watchin the bamboozle vids, deftones owned. eros this october then another in the summer of 2010 perfic!!  :)

lithium

Quote from: Amoe38 on Apr 07, 2009, 01:17 AM
flag contest through velvet hammer, Deftones promo company.

wow, that's pretty BA man, welcome to the board, and congratulations.
💩

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, nice work homles...

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 07, 2009, 04:56 PM
If Eros is done then why is it not being released until October?

yes why ?...they told its already done at 2008 !..
it has been 3 years, come'n..

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 07, 2009, 05:03 PM

and hell yeah...

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Apr 07, 2009, 05:30 PM
It would be nice, (double) Album + Tour   =  Money for chi + happy fans  :D

happy fans are so angry right now  >:(
i will not wait till october !...

i hate deftones

Sam Cassel

Major labels delay albums for months because they have some marketing guys tell them the best time they think an album can sell >:(, also to get some media interviews and tour stuff lined up.

I have an intern-type job at a record company and they pull this shit all the time, and it hardly works. Why would a record sell better at one point in the year over another? I've lost count of how many times I bitched about it. Anyway, at least I know the band is releasing more music at some point after Eros. Good stuff man.

Nebontha

Major label workers must suck at math, because if they were good at it then they would have calculated

Album X spring release date = most profitable
This year (2009) + early Deftones release = gives me (the fans) something to dance/rock out to all summer
+ Would make up for the mediocrity that is the SNW
This $20 in my pocket / new Deftones album = $20 in their pockets SOONER
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Timmy666