Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Long Beach Tower Records- November 7th /1996 DVD, AVI, MPEG!!!

Started by defsoia99, Apr 07, 2009, 05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsoia99

Hey Please... I need the someone video for Long Beach in Tower Records... 07/11/96...Please Help Me with this...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

There Will Be Blood

defsoia99

Vesanic

Quote from: defsoia99 on Apr 07, 2009, 03:55 PM
....Where??? Which is the link???

Put your hand in your ass.

What, it's not in your ass ?

Did I say it was ?

Timmy666

You want some cornbread Mr. Jingles? Well you can forget about that, cause' I'm gon' kill you!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b38vAoligrk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b38vAoligrk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Deftones-argentina

the show is currently avaliable as a torrent at www.lemonparty.org
The fan site was called kinfeparty.org up to 2006, then the domain expired and somebody else registered it. they had to chose another name, and that's it.

pixElsblUr

Vesanic

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2009, 10:38 PM
Come on, let's stop with that horrible thing.  ;D
Helping SL fellas get what they want is a horrible thing?

pixElsblUr

i actually think i have this show somewhere, but I got so much shit it would take me a while to find, i'll see if i can find a moment to look for it

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 07, 2009, 09:53 PM

The fan site was called kinfeparty.org up to 2006, then the domain expired and somebody else registered it. they had to chose another name, and that's it.

thanks for the show man! haha

Vesanic

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Apr 08, 2009, 04:01 AM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 07, 2009, 09:53 PM

thanks for the show man! haha

Vesanic

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Apr 08, 2009, 03:49 AM
i actually think i have this show somewhere, but I got so much shit it would take me a while to find, i'll see if i can find a moment to look for it

Actually, that would be tight, I love Fist from this performance.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 08, 2009, 11:30 AM
Quote from: pixElsblUr on Apr 08, 2009, 03:49 AM

Actually, that would be tight, I love Fist from this performance.

dammit dude, i was just saying i was gonna look for it, but now that you said that imma really look for it cuz I got that live performance of moana from you on the DL request thread, ill check it out later

Vesanic

I'm not in a hurry so take your time.

But I'd like to have the video version of this concert, I didn't even know it was existing.

defTHE1s

There is video of that show @ Tower records?
i want it!
i only have the Audio!

check the link under this words and you'll see it. (DeftonesBootlegs)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pixElsblUr

still at work dude, gotta check through 5 binders of 400 discs each when i get home.