Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chi - Bamboozle - Eros - OneLoveForChi - Etc.........

Started by oneloveforchi, Apr 07, 2009, 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Chi is awesome, he deserves this and more.
Thanks for all your efforts Gina!
Much appreciated your help to Chi!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Sugartolove

Quote from: oneloveforchi on Apr 07, 2009, 01:32 PM
thanks guys.. i will for sure never forget to update you on chi's daily victories.. i am going to go see him soon and will tell him how much you all love him. his mom told me also that a couple days ago she could not get him to wake and open his eyes as he typically does and she put on the CD of the get well messages from everyone that i compiled for him and he opened his eyes and listened intently... there is so much he is starting to do now.. i have much faith our brother will be back with us one day... how ever long that road may be... i will be there for him. he deserves that... and more.

one love for chi,
gina

Aw  :) I'm glad the CD means a lot to him. Hopefully volume 2 is coming along well  :)
Thank you for recording that CD, it means so much to know he listens to our stories.
And thank you for everything else.  :)

This is probably going to sound really weird but I'm so proud of Chi for all that he has accomplished! I'm happy he is a fighter. Good news also on your own recovery story.

defskull

Quote from: oneloveforchi on Apr 07, 2009, 08:08 AM

great news today that chi lifted his arm a foot off the bed... yes an accomplishment! i sent him some artwork of a sacred heart that he focused on with his eyes for a long time the other day... another victory... he is eye tracking.... there was another nurse who was entering his room who happened to have a RUSH song as her ringer that went off and he started humming to the song... wow... our boy is fighting!

This just sounds so promising!

E-Money

Gina,

I completely agree with u in regards to it not being the same without him.  I was at bamboozle, it was my 11th deftones show.  It was very weird not having chi on stage.  But the energy was still amazing.  I could tell the tones really wanted to kill it for chi.  Right before they played head up  the whole crowd started to chant chi.  It was beautiful.  I was definately holding back some tears.  It was a very beautiful and emotional night for me.  I will never forget that show.  Sergio did a wonderful job, but it will never be the same without chi, or at least until he returns.  Chi and the whole Cheng family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  Thank you for all updates and good news Gina.  We all really appreciate it.