so cal show for chi

Started by sillegirl, Apr 08, 2009, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy666

Hidalgo

p.o.d, nice. that should raise some loot

now if they could just get korn to do one, linkin park would be huge too

Inkblades

Deftones, obviously. Korn and Linkin Park would definitely bring in alot of money. You know all the Sacto bands (Far, Will Haven, etc.) would be up for it.

Inkblades

Inkblades

pixElsblUr

cool, BTW, I've been offering my design services for events that will help Chi.  If anyone is holding any show like this please contact me, I would be honored to contribute for Chi.

much respect

oneloveforchi

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Apr 08, 2009, 03:45 AM
cool, BTW, I've been offering my design services for events that will help Chi.  If anyone is holding any show like this please contact me, I would be honored to contribute for Chi.

much respect

i'm going to launch a t-shirt design contest today on www.oneloveforchi.com - maybe you can submit a design for that..?

one love for chi,
gina
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

oneloveforchi

Quote from: sillegirl on Apr 08, 2009, 02:09 AM
http://socalshow4chi.blogspot.com/

i assume this is jess? i am going to email you also.. but i wanted to tell you thanks again for what you are doing to help. i told chi's mom about this yesterday and she is pretty excited. i am going to put you in touch with chi's sister who is going to see how she can help you with marketing.

also.. i was planning on coming out for awhile to be with chi and fam in june.. so i want to be at your event for sure.

i will talk to jeff/willhaven today and see if they can play too... and contact chino and see about them playing... so much to do!!!  :D

one love for chi,
gina

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

pixElsblUr

ill check the details later Gina, thanks

oneloveforchi

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Apr 08, 2009, 01:43 PM
ill check the details later Gina, thanks

you are welcome  :)

sillegirl

Thank you all.. Please feel free to e-mail me at mrs.jessicaellis@gmail.com if you have any desing ideas, band contacts or any information you think would help us get this show up and running! We would appreciate all the help we can get! Does someone have contacts with Sacto bands for me?

Jah bless

sille girl

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 08, 2009, 03:38 AM
Korn and Linkin Park would definitely bring in alot of money.
they have a lot of money :) they have mtv behind them
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Apr 11, 2009, 08:39 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 08, 2009, 03:38 AM
Korn and Linkin Park would definitely bring in alot of money.
they have a lot of money :) they have mtv behind them

actually It has been a good while since their videos got lots of heavy airplay. Now things have changed

mikau

you should ask limpbizkit too

lithium

korn, limp bizkit, pod, linkin park, thrice, dredg, far, suicidal tendencies, incubus, the revolution smile, glassjaw, bad brains, system of a down, cypress hill, and will haven.. that would be a sweet concert.
💩

shine down unshy

pixElsblUr

Quote from: lithium on Apr 11, 2009, 08:44 PM
korn, limp bizkit, pod, linkin park, thrice, dredg, far, suicidal tendencies, incubus, the revolution smile, glassjaw, bad brains, system of a down, cypress hill, and will haven.. that would be a sweet concert.

that would be the fucking ballz man

oneloveforchi

i am pretty sure on jeff from willhaven.. he has done so much already.. talked to chi's brother tonight and he in talks with some pretty exciting additions...

stay tuned.. i am so there.. would love to meet you guys there that can make it... we should have a 'sharing lungs booth'  ;)

one love for chi,
gina

defTHE1s

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Apr 12, 2009, 04:32 AM
Quote from: lithium on Apr 11, 2009, 08:44 PM

that would be the fucking ballz man
+ 1000
and add Radiohead and Weezer...
it would be THE CONCERT!
and why not, the rest of the Deftones also playing for their brother!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...