Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Human Shit Thread #2

Started by Variable, Apr 08, 2009, 04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

So yes gents.  We can talk about our bowel movements here without any gaff from the ladies about being gross or derailing threads. 

We can also talk about the worlds biggest piece of shit ( bono )

And of course there is a side pot contest to see who can take the nastiest shit on this board.  Proven by a pic of course.  Only rule is that you have to somehow prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that its your shit.  Be creative.  Multiple entries allowed.

tarkil

Bono can suck my cock indeed

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

alvarezbassist17

oh this sucks, the other day i took a monster that was thicky thick and spanned the water horizontally, with a few little babies floatin around.  it was fuckin epic, 9 courics at least.

but i dunno, something seems morally improper about posting pics from my personal poopin time online...

Variable

I'm doing it as soon as I get one worth posting

bebo

When I take benodryl for extended time, my shit is jungle green, and dyes the water blue

bright lights, big city

i had a huge castle door fart this morning.

but yeah anyone else ever have a pudding shit? i had one last week that kind of freaked me out. it was like that quick concrete, all smooth.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Oh...I'm still gonna come in here and tell you this is nasty. And this thread will most likely get derailed,NOT from us ladies though.  ;D

lithium

i think this thread would be successful if we named it something cute, something like.. poopy or doody..
human shit thread sounds kinda gross..

💩

shine down unshy

Crazylegs

Why limit this to human fecal matter?

bright lights, big city

well i would say farts are pretty crucial to crap. they go hand-in-hand.

that said, i consider myself a sort of fart connoisseur. my personal favorite being the shotgun farts- sounds like a shotgun blast and occasionally speckles your undergarments like a shotgun.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: lithium on Apr 08, 2009, 05:47 PM
human shit thread sounds kinda gross..

Yeah, but you gota admit that its totally more my style.
Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 08, 2009, 10:25 PM
Why limit this to human fecal matter?
You can talk about any fecal matter that you want.  Except bulls.  We already have a thread for that.
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 08, 2009, 10:35 PM
well i would say farts are pretty crucial to crap. they go hand-in-hand.

that said, i consider myself a sort of fart connoisseur. my personal favorite being the shotgun farts- sounds like a shotgun blast and occasionally speckles your undergarments like a shotgun.
Yo there is a legit medical condition called HAFE.  High Altitude Flatulent Expulsion.  I'm not kidding.  I had that shit like a mother fucker in Jan when I went to cold weather medicine.  I felt SO bad for the two dudes that had to share a tent with me.  For real, like ever 5 sec I would have a monster fart that was SOOOOO nasty that it was making me nauseous.  Straight nasty farts.  For like 2 weeks straight.  It was rough.  I still managed to get laid though.

Variable

So I know this wont be an award winner.  But I just took it, and decided to set and example and get the ball rolling. 

defTHE1s

I've seen biggest shits than those... my lil' bro makes like arms of big mans in there... and sometimes it is about to get out of the shitter!!!
the next time he would do one of those, i'll try to shoot it... and also if i make one of those ;)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

geesus, resize that shit!!
💩

Variable

bright lights, big city

DERP

Variable

Na I don't think so.  I took some shit this weekend that made me real sick from both ends.  So I countered the #2 with some immodium on monday and didn't shit at all yesterday as a result.  So thats kind of forced formed diarrhea right there.  mmmmmmmm

bright lights, big city

DERP

Jacob

you sick fuck! ahhh! my eyes!!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep