Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How do you currently feel about the Tones's upcoming album?

Started by Deftones-argentina, Apr 11, 2009, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Well. Fist, Damone, PINK "AWESOMENESS" MAGGIT, Moana... those are great fucking closers to their albums!!
but Riviere... well, it's just ok..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 04, 2009, 07:58 PM
Well. Fist, Damone, PINK "AWESOMENESS" MAGGIT, Moana... those are great fucking closers to their albums!!

+1

the eros closer will be off the hook,im sure of it

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

dictatesofreason

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 04, 2009, 02:11 AM
honestly the only deftones song i could say i really don't like is back to school.

there's no point in getting excited about eros, wait till it comes out, fanboys.

i dig waht your saying thats usually the only song mainstream listeners know them by that or cahnge..and its disgusting that people think that the awesomeness of the tones is at its peak with those songs hellno man, and me that was the way it was with mein "ohh they collabed with the SOAD guy that songs gotta be awesome" fuck that....b ut one thing fer certain men and ladies

the tones are still the "leaders of it all" twenty years later, EROS is going to blow our heads off some shape way or form.....

Penicks

honestly the only deftones song i could say i really don't like is back to school.

there's no point in getting excited about eros, wait till it comes out, fanboys.

Shut your face boy. It's a fucking Deftones album. Come to think of it, this is a Deftones forum. We are allowed to hype an unreleased album of the band we love. Come to think of it, suck my nuts.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Penicks on May 04, 2009, 10:02 PM

Shut your face boy. It's a fucking Deftones album. Come to think of it, this is a Deftones forum. We are allowed to hype an unreleased album of the band we love. Come to think of it, suck my nuts.

fanboy

dictatesofreason

thats penick for you. pwnd

but he is right

its a fucking tones album, thats like rigth up there with the second coming

No More Sugar

no shit....but i can wait. it's not like i'm gonna kill myself over a cd.

dictatesofreason

whoa whoa you feelin suicidal kid?

bub?
blob?
it aint that bad.
the serious fans, just take offense is all.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 04, 2009, 10:29 PM
it's not like i'm gonna kill myself over a cd.

let us help with you with that

dictatesofreason

No More Sugar

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 04, 2009, 10:38 PM

sure if you can find me :)

i guess i must be the only serious fan on this board who doesn't take offense

Earthman

I really hope they don't put out a single or nothin so when it comes out it's just a huge suprise, seriously. from the first track to the last.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Earthman on May 05, 2009, 01:01 AM
I really hope they don't put out a single or nothin so when it comes out it's just a huge suprise, seriously. from the first track to the last.

intelligence detected.

Mato

I'm pretty stoked for it!  I can't wait to hear this shit.  I'm the biggest fan i know lol

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 04, 2009, 07:58 PM
Actually, "Moana" is the one closer of theirs that I like the least. I definitely like "Riviere" far better. And for around the fur I actually think of "MX" as the proper closer and "Damone" as just a hidden track way after the album is over.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 04, 2009, 11:06 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 04, 2009, 10:38 PM

i guess i must be the only serious fan on this board who doesn't take offense

also gay
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

jesusinabowlofdirt

no problem - you smell

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 05, 2009, 01:07 AM

intelligence detected.

stupidity detected. ask anyone at a record company, its dumb to not release a single before the actual album.why do record companies release a singles before the actual album? because it makes the album sell better. well duh. .thats why record companies promote records that way - because it works.

as for myself, i dont like a single before the whole album but i would be surprised if the didnt released one

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

No More Sugar

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 05, 2009, 07:11 AM

no problem - you smell

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 05, 2009, 01:07 AM

intelligence detected.

stupidity detected. ask anyone at a record company, its dumb to not release a single before the actual album.why do record companies release a singles before the actual album? because it makes the album sell better. well duh. .thats why record companies promote records that way - because it works.

as for myself, i dont like a single before the whole album but i would be surprised if the didnt released one

like strawberries.

thanks for telling me something i already know. i would love for the album to be released track 1 to finish with no preview...it's THE DEFTONES. they don't NEED to have a single before the album comes out. do you know how many people are WAITING patiently for this cd to come out?