Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How do you currently feel about the Tones's upcoming album?

Started by Deftones-argentina, Apr 11, 2009, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Those people are faggots. I fap to Chino pics. Wait what.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 05, 2009, 02:31 PM

it's THE DEFTONES. they don't NEED to have a single before the album comes out. do you know how many people are WAITING patiently for this cd to come out?

i am sorry but they absolutely need :)

its not linkin park..its deftones..deftones means ''quality music'' and thats what most of people dont wanna hear..

(why everyone use linkin park as a sample nowadays)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

No More Sugar

well...i personally think this will be the deftone's last album.

chinos gettin too old to be screamin...and all the good bands eventually die out. he'll still be playing.

i mean...unless he gets it back and thinks he can go another round hahaha
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

jesusinabowlofdirt

thanks for telling me something i already know. i would love for the album to be released track 1 to finish with no preview...it's THE DEFTONES. they don't NEED to have a single before the album comes out. do you know how many people are WAITING patiently for this cd to come out?

so the record company just gonna kick back,put their feet on the table and settle for those who wait for the new deftones record? of course they are gonna try attract new fans with singles who isnt aware of deftones now. if they dont try that, they are lousy business men and should do something else

No More Sugar

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 05, 2009, 04:16 PM

thanks for telling me something i already know. i would love for the album to be released track 1 to finish with no preview...it's THE DEFTONES. they don't NEED to have a single before the album comes out. do you know how many people are WAITING patiently for this cd to come out?

so the record company just gonna kick back,put their feet on the table and settle for those who wait for the new deftones record? of course they are gonna try attract new fans with singles who isnt aware of deftones now. if they dont try that, they are lousy business men and should do something else

i know they need a single, i just said that.

that's just how i personally feel about the deftones...the band, and the entirety of everyone and everything the band has done.
by the way, music speaks loudly in this family

jesusinabowlofdirt

rock_n_frost

jesusisawolofdirt is a devil, no more sugar....you will understand
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

No More Sugar

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 05, 2009, 04:47 PM
it's THE DEFTONES. they don't NEED to have a single before the album comes out.

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 05, 2009, 04:36 PM
i know they need a single

::)

That's how great I think the deftones are.
I'm not an idiot, and I know they need a single.

Earthman

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 05, 2009, 07:11 AM
Quote from: No More Sugar on May 04, 2009, 11:06 PM
sure if you can find me :)

no problem - you smell

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 05, 2009, 01:07 AM
Quote from: Earthman on May 05, 2009, 01:01 AM
I really hope they don't put out a single or nothin so when it comes out it's just a huge suprise, seriously. from the first track to the last.

intelligence detected.

stupidity detected. ask anyone at a record company, its dumb to not release a single before the actual album.why do record companies release a singles before the actual album? because it makes the album sell better. well duh. .thats why record companies promote records that way - because it works.

as for myself, i dont like a single before the whole album but i would be surprised if the didnt released one

Fuck sales man, they've already got their crowd, and their fans are so fuckin loyal they ain't goin' nowhere, and if they were true fans theyd be on my side, and want it a suprise, unless you kool aid drinkin' new generation punkers just gotta have the singles, them always the worst tracks anyway, they're just the easiest to palate for hollywood. wollyhood.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Earthman on May 05, 2009, 07:06 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 05, 2009, 07:11 AM
Quote from: No More Sugar on May 04, 2009, 11:06 PM
sure if you can find me :)

no problem - you smell

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 05, 2009, 01:07 AM
Quote from: Earthman on May 05, 2009, 01:01 AM
I really hope they don't put out a single or nothin so when it comes out it's just a huge suprise, seriously. from the first track to the last.

intelligence detected.

stupidity detected. ask anyone at a record company, its dumb to not release a single before the actual album.why do record companies release a singles before the actual album? because it makes the album sell better. well duh. .thats why record companies promote records that way - because it works.

as for myself, i dont like a single before the whole album but i would be surprised if the didnt released one

Fuck sales man, they've already got their crowd, and their fans are so fuckin loyal they ain't goin' nowhere, and if they were true fans theyd be on my side, and want it a suprise, unless you kool aid drinkin' new generation punkers just gotta have the singles, them always the worst tracks anyway, they're just the easiest to palate for hollywood. wollyhood.

they want the money...trust me.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Hesperian Death-Horse! on May 05, 2009, 05:48 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on May 04, 2009, 07:58 PM
Well. Fist, Damone, PINK "AWESOMENESS" MAGGIT, Moana... those are great fucking closers to their albums!!
but Riviere... well, it's just ok..
Actually, "Moana" is the one closer of theirs that I like the least. I definitely like "Riviere" far better. And for around the fur I actually think of "MX" as the proper closer and "Damone" as just a hidden track way after the album is over.
Yes, actually MX is a great proper closer and Damone like a gift to close such an awesome album.
But Moana... man... Moana is really a masterpiece!
But yes, each to his own, i think.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Yup, to each his own, cause I don't even understand how someone can prefer Moana to Rivière. So yeah, the sentence " to each his own " is really adapted here.

jesusinabowlofdirt

i think riviere is pretty lame. i admire anyone who can listen to it without yawning. moana on the other hand is awesome as hell. heavyness,darkness,dirty,beautfiful,despair,emotion,speed,desperation, its all of that baby

Starz

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 10, 2009, 07:12 PM
heavyness,darkness,dirty,beautfiful,despair,emotion,speed,desperation, its all of that baby

That's the whole of the S/T album and that's why I love it so much.

No More Sugar

either are a good choice in my opinion.

riviere is heavy too just in the right places to carry the song

dictatesofreason

No More Sugar

nineteenpeoplesnames

It's like just before SNW came out on here! Same old debates haha

No More Sugar

and it's going to remain the same until the deftones put out eros or do something...

theis

at this moment i'm really fucking excited about the album. i really wanna hear it.