Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How do you currently feel about the Tones's upcoming album?

Started by Deftones-argentina, Apr 11, 2009, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Nebontha on May 14, 2009, 04:46 PM
Quotei love nebontha Smiley
also
defthe1s
vesanic
deftonekid
peniks, lithium.....
.......i can keep go
Wow that's funny, just a few weeks ago I thought you hated me or something LOL.
I like you too, in a brotherly way of course. 

I'm very very heterosexual  :)

of course brotherly...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Nebontha

QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jesus2Chino

*Shifts uncomfortable in chair*

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

Vesanic

Vesanic

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on May 15, 2009, 04:11 AM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 13, 2009, 08:45 PM

lucky vesanic, but i don't believe you jaja  8)

You should, dude.

no what we should - is not to give a shit,this is a deftones board. put that shit in your diaries

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on May 15, 2009, 04:32 AM
Damn this is the gay thread.

+1

i dont mind gay humour.. but this is just plain gay without the humour

No More Sugar

well now this is a gay thread lol.

you two come together like fries and ketchup
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Vesanic

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

dictatesofreason

Quote from: Nebontha on May 14, 2009, 01:43 AM
Quote1. The Boys Republic
2. Moana
3. Damone
4. Fist
5. Riviere

without hidden tracks:
1. Pink maggit
2. Fireal
2. Mx
2. Moana
3. Riviere

that is one complete list, ese

still knida the last tracks on theose albums buddy

Northcal

Deftones taking the yr off to finish Eros,New album 2016

DeftonesNZ

not taking year off that rollingstone interview was from last year but was held over with the postponment of the album

gonzales_5

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 12, 2009, 02:46 AM
I'll always be excited for new Deftones material. There is nothing quite like hearing one of their songs for the first time.

I agree. I have been listening since Adrenaline and every album that comes out is super special to me
"push back the square"

mrpelon94

deftones to me is like a drug...so anything new is good for me...the suspense of EROS is intense....i can't fucking wait to hear that fucking album.

Lucky_Me

Did I miss anything, or has the release of Eros somehow been confirmed?  :o Wait, now I'm confused. Would be quite a big thing for me, though. Double album would be even better, haha.  8)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Northcal

tarkil

New album on the way for 2015 :

Deftones have spent the better part of 2014 alternating between the road and taking time to let inspiration strike during a series of writing sessions. Luckily for fans who are craving new Deftones material, the latter has been consuming their time.

In a new post, the band revealed that they're back in the studio writing new music, but during one of their recent sessions, a special guest dropped by. Legendary Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward turned up and the band couldn't pass up the chance for a photo op. You can check out their posting on the matter below:

Post by Deftones.

It's not known if Ward was simply dropping by for a few niceties or if he contributed in any way to the music that Deftones are currently working on.

As stated, Deftones have been alternating between touring and the studio. They returned to the studio earlier this spring before setting aside a two-week writing period in late October. The group is working on the follow-up to 2012′s 'Koi No Yokan' album. It's expected that a new disc will turn up in 2015.

The band is already starting to map out the upcoming year, having already signed on to play the first-ever U.S. edition of the Rock in Rio Festival in Las Vegas. The event will play out over the weekends of May 8-9 and 15-16, with Deftones joining Metallica, Linkin Park, Rise Against, Sepultura, Coheed & Cambria and others. For additional details, click here.

http://loudwire.com/deftones-resume-writing-new-album-bill-ward/

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

deftones86

I hope they go more experimental. Last two albums sound pretty much the same they usually try to go left of what everyone is thinking.