Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I am writing a screenplay

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Apr 14, 2009, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Yo. Fuck zombies. I'm sick of hearing about the fucking zombie apocalypse. Talking about zombies is as cliché as talking about how much you hate niggers if you lived in 1890.

It's all about the dragon apocalypse guys. It's going to happen. And nobody is going to be ready because everyone is focused on these stupid fucking zombies. I suggest you all forget about the zombies, find a underground shelter, and read "the hobbit" a couple times.

lostpilot

FUS RO DAH!

... - - I think I am safe from the dragons.

Variable

Tell that to Christian Bale and Matthew Mcconaughey........ you're never safe.

downtownpony

blixa

roflestiltskin

Yes, it belongs there.  You don't believe my?

Variable

I vote no on the comma. It''s distracting and adds noise to the flow of the rude statement. Like you're slow and had to think of your comeback. Which is probably true; but you shouldn't advertise it through your grammar.

blixa

roflestiltskin

Variable

Quote from: downtownpony on Aug 11, 2012, 03:32 PM
Speaking of Matthew, You should really check out his new flick Killer Joe.
KILLER JOE Trailer 2012 - Emile Hirsch, Matthew McConaughey Movie - Official [HD]
I just can't buy into him being a big bad ass. Maybe the movie will change my mine. But none of his past movies have made me buy into it. He's very 1 dimensional in my opinion.

defskull

He's not badass in the movie. He is an awesome creep/perv.

Variable

How can you be a hit man and NOT be a badass? That doesn't make sense.

But I guess I see your point. I'm guessing this is supposed to be some kind of modern lolita with a few more thrills? I'm sure it's good. Ill just have to check it out.