Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bandanas???

Started by Nebontha, Apr 15, 2009, 09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 17, 2009, 05:16 PM
Damn dudes, I just thought it would be a 'cool' idea, especially since it apparently hasn't been thought of before, there's every other type of Deftones merch out there EXCEPT bandanas.  I never said I'd wear one on my head, either.  Would look cool on the wall in my room maybe, tho.

Oh no dude, good idea, we are just poking fun at assholes who "wear" them. I would totally just rock the shit out of my back pocket. Or wear it over my face for a robbery.

Variable

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 17, 2009, 05:16 PM
Damn dudes, I just thought it would be a 'cool' idea, especially since it apparently hasn't been thought of before, there's every other type of Deftones merch out there EXCEPT bandanas.  I never said I'd wear one on my head, either.  Would look cool on the wall in my room maybe, tho.
Don't try to back out now.  You probably already made one for yourself and was rocking it till you saw our responses.

Nebontha

Lol i have no idea how to make bandanas.
I ain't backing out or into anything.  Stop making false assumptions, I really hate it when people do that.  I stand by my original opinion that this was a good idea, no matter what famous goofs (LOL Bret Michaels looks like a gay whore in that pic) make bandanas look bad.
I saw some site that sells bandanas with other band's designs/logos/etc. on them, so I thought "wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a Deftones one...".
But maybe the idea has never been brought up because Deftones want nothing to do with gangs, and don't want to be blamed for the crimes that could be commited by fools wearing Deftones bandanas?  You know, like how people blamed Marylin Manson for the Columbine shit just because the dudes that caused it were fans of his music...stupid media, stupid white people in their safe homes that are mad at the badness that happens in the world so they need a scapegoat to blame it all on...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

goldpony

i personally think a deftones colostomy bag would be a great idea
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: goldpony on Apr 20, 2009, 08:32 PM
i personally think a deftones colostomy bag would be a great idea

Bwahahahaha!

Deftones eye patch - wait, that would be cool.

oldgentlovecraft

Variable