Allergies

Started by alvarezbassist17, Apr 16, 2009, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebontha

Lactose intolerance really sux   :(
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Crazylegs

Allergies are for pussies. Weak, inferior human beings you are.

Variable

Its actually because our immune systems kick ass way too hard.

Nebontha

QuoteAllergies are for pussies. Weak, inferior human beings you are.
Allergies are getting worse because of arrogant pricks like you, smoking your cigars and polluting the planet with your expensive cars.  Go fuck yourself Shitler.  Bad things worse than allergies will someday happen to you, just you wait.  You'll get yours.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

alvarezbassist17

haha wow, what a terribly unwarranted statement.  i'd like to see a reputable study done on the relationship between cigars/expensive cars and increasing allergy occurrence.

oldgentlovecraft

It's true, they are horrible and cause all sorts of illnesses.  Just today I saw a man smoking a cigar in a Bentley and I got a nosebleed.  Fuckin' pricks.

Nebontha

Quotehaha wow, what a terribly unwarranted statement.  i'd like to see a reputable study done on the relationship between cigars/expensive cars and increasing allergy occurrence.
Smoke X exhaust = air pollution = weakened immune systems = more allergies.
Study's not necessary, it's simple fucking math!
But I blame pesticides for most allergies, they turn whatever they're sprayed on into poisons that we consume in some way (breathe, eat, drink, etc.) or another.  And they get into the water system, causing all sorts of negative affects on people in different ways.

QuoteIt's true, they are horrible and cause all sorts of illnesses.  Just today I saw a man smoking a cigar in a Bentley and I got a nosebleed.  Fuckin' pricks.
LOL hilarious post!  Even if you were being sarcastic it's still funny.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Variable

It's true that pollution is adding to all kinds of health problems.  But I usually hear it associated with respiratory illnesses like asthma.  Even though if you really look at asthma, it is a lot like an allergy.

devilinside

Dude...I live in the south...my allergies are fucking plant related. Natural. Pollen and ragweed kill me. I just got over a cold,and now allergies have kit me. I can't hardly breathe and I keep coughing....sucks.

Variable

Dude, I'm telling you, get off the pseudophed and get a H1 blocker. I'm pretty sure money isn't an issue for you.  But if it is, ill mail you some allegra.  Might even be able to get my hands on some Allegra D so that you can have a H1 and pseudophed

Crazylegs

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 22, 2009, 10:31 PM
QuoteAllergies are for pussies. Weak, inferior human beings you are.
Allergies are getting worse because of arrogant pricks like you, smoking your cigars and polluting the planet with your expensive cars.  Go fuck yourself Shitler.  Bad things worse than allergies will someday happen to you, just you wait.  You'll get yours.

nice. you summed my life up there buddy. I like your theories aswell. You're still a pussy though.

Variable

Since when do you have e-beef?

Crazylegs

i don't know. this guy got butt hurt over something that obviously was a joke. I'm just playing along.

goldpony

the theory goes that the extended periods of warm weather is causing longer growing seasons and drier weather, thus resulting in more pollen and dust being created. Since we are not used to the extended periods of pollen and dust, the immune system is overwhelmed hence allergies. I dont know what to think of this, but it makes sense
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

yeah sure ill go along with that.

downtownpony

I dont get allergies that bad. ever.

Variable

tarkil

Nah, I agree with Crazylegs, allergies are for pussies... Weak ones that is...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

lol.  This coming from your obvious superior Frenchy genes?

tarkil

Am glad that you are aware of this obviousness though....    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.