Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Food that you absolutely will not eat

Started by Sugartolove, Apr 16, 2009, 06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

There was a point where I wouldn't eat fast food no matter what.  I'm trying to get back to that

lithium

it's a traditional mexican dish made from the prickly pear cactus called "nopalitos"

my parents love these things.. as a kid, my mom would make them atleast once a week..

💩

one weak

Quote from: Variable on Apr 17, 2009, 01:50 AM
There was a point where I wouldn't eat fast food no matter what.  I'm trying to get back to that

i haven't eaten fast food in a few years either. shit'll kill you.

shine down unshy

Quote from: lithium on Apr 17, 2009, 02:32 AM
it's a traditional mexican dish made from the prickly pear cactus called "nopalitos"

my parents love these things.. as a kid, my mom would make them atleast once a week..

Damn man, that shit looks like pico de gallo or somethin.  That would tear my asshole UP, son.

lithium

i cant stand the consistency of the cactus, now the actual prickly pear, or tuna in spanish, is delicious.
💩

Livewire

pimento cheese, wtf is that stuff anyway?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 16, 2009, 06:48 PM
tongue

Tongue is so fucking good. Haven't you ever been to a taco van?

I WILL NEVER EAT RAW TOMATOES EVER. I fucking hate tomatoes. In things, they are usually acceptable, but only if the tomato bits are small and the flavor is not too powerful. And if you say anything about ketchup, you're an asshole. Ketchup is just sugar and salt with tomatoes for color.

deftonekid

Quote from: lithium on Apr 17, 2009, 02:32 AM

haha yeah I'm not a big fan of nopalitos either

in other hand I love tunas ;D
Quote from: lithium on Apr 17, 2009, 02:56 AM

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 17, 2009, 05:29 AM
tongue tacos FTW!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

devilinside

tongue

I WILL NEVER EAT RAW TOMATOES EVER. I fucking hate tomatoes. In things, they are usually acceptable, but only if the tomato bits are small and the flavor is not too powerful. And if you say anything about ketchup, you're an asshole. Ketchup is just sugar and salt with tomatoes for color.

Gross no,never.

And tomatoes are the best thing in the world. I can eat homegrown ones like apples. But i hate off season store bought ones.

Sugartolove

Any seafood besides shrimps
Tinned salmon - weird light pink fake salmon substance they sell here that's tinned. I love real salmon
Kidneys, heart, liver, etc. of any animal
I only eat free range eggs and chicken (Well, to my knowledge anyway)
Blood pudding
Rare steak, or meat with any trace of blood
Mince pies
Milk based products like Yoghurt. I like sour cream, but that's all. I don't drink milk or eat cream, Cottage cheese, etc.
Mustard
Sushi - the varieties I've tried anyway
Toast topping or wtf it's called - yuck
Cold pasta, ugh
I don't eat much meat, and I absolutely hate touching raw meat
I like all fruit apart from pear
I like all vegetables apart from cauliflower
GRAVY.......................    /Gravybased dishes
Tomatoes. I can eat cherry tomatoes, if pushed
Brown sauce, ugh
TRIFLE...................................... What is WITH that vile pink layer of slushy vile disgusting soaked cake thingie in the middle
Raisins in food - I eat raisins otherwise
Fish sauce

Penicks

Any species living under water. Shrimp, salmon, tuna, lobster, whatever. It all makes me hurl like an anorexic patient.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 17, 2009, 07:35 PM
Any species living under water. Shrimp, salmon, tuna, lobster, whatever. It all makes me hurl like an anorexic patient.

See: Bulimia.

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 17, 2009, 03:21 PM
tongue

Gross no,never.

And tomatoes are the best thing in the world. I can eat homegrown ones like apples. But i hate off season store bought ones.

You've never been to a taco van? What planet were you born on? Shit is so cash. I like the tripe best though. But they do has good...ugh...ground beef...if you want to be a terribly boring person.

devilinside

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 17, 2009, 07:35 PM

See: Bulimia.

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 17, 2009, 03:21 PM
tongue

Gross no,never.

You've never been to a taco van? What planet were you born on? Shit is so cash. I like the tripe best though. But they do has good...ugh...ground beef...if you want to be a terribly boring person.

uugh...that made me shiver. There is one down the road from me that I always say I wanna stop at...but if they serve tongue I dont know if I can now.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Just don't get the tongue. Most of them serve it and it's delicious.

devilinside

does it have taste buds you can see on it?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Not that I know of. I am always too busy enjoying it's delicious flavor to sit there and inspect it.

13hourstoparadise

Cheesecake, I can't stand the taste or smell... Everyone in the world loves it, but I hate it.

shine down unshy

Wow.  Cheesecake is the shit, man.  The fuck is wrong with you?

Nailec

the most disgusting things i ate were cow udder-soup , pork brain, pork tongue and a sauce that was made of the blood of some ducks.