Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones @ Rosemont Arena - KISS Headlining 10/96 BOO

Started by oneloveforchi, Apr 16, 2009, 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneloveforchi

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 17, 2009, 10:24 AM
Hey dear Gina.

If you could upload this show directly here at sl that would tight, but if you don't have the time don't bother.

If you've got any rare live stuff like Fist, God's Hand, Plastic, it would be awesome. Thanks a lot for your awesome generosity and involvment for Chi.

P.S:  This should be posted in Chi's thread, but I was thinking: why don't film Chi when he makes some movements and stuff ? Just a thought.

Much respect.

you are all welcome.

funds from one love for chi did buy a video camera for his room that records long time segments... but this was mainly to provide evidence to the docs that he has made much progress. chi happens to clam up and not do certain things once the docs are present. it's important they see that he is making improvement in order for other therapy to become recommended by the docs.

once he is doing more.. at the discretion of the family and chi of course.. there may be videos later of his recovery process. i talked to chis sister they are going to document everything with the chamber therapy.

much love... you guys are awesome. the support is much appreciated by me and of course the chengs!

one love for chi,
gina
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

jesusinabowlofdirt

Hey dear Gina.

If you could upload this show directly here at sl that would tight, but if you don't have the time don't bother.

If you've got any rare live stuff like Fist, God's Hand, Plastic, it would be awesome. Thanks a lot for your awesome generosity and involvment for Chi.

P.S:  This should be posted in Chi's thread, but I was thinking: why don't film Chi when he makes some movements and stuff ? Just a thought.

Much respect.

i dont think chi would like to be filmed when he is in such a bad shape, u need to feel left alone at a hospital, not feel like a fucking monkey at a zoo. if he would like to be on you-tube, wait til he can speak and say so.

i want every version on gods hand, killer tune. pre adrenaline stuff too, great idea from everybody

oneloveforchi

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 17, 2009, 02:16 PM
Hey dear Gina.

Much respect.

i dont think chi would like to be filmed when he is in such a bad shape, u need to feel left alone at a hospital, not feel like a fucking monkey at a zoo. if he would like to be on you-tube, wait til he can speak and say so.

i want every version on gods hand, killer tune. pre adrenaline stuff too, great idea from everybody

j - yep - that is what i meant. it isn't going to happen right now.. it is only for docs right now.. when he is ready and the fam approves they may later... who knows... but i am sure once he is at the stage of walking/talking he will want to send out a video msg to all you wonderful people with thanks...

as far as him looking in bad shape.... he looks pretty damn good to me!

one love for chi,
gina

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: oneloveforchi on Apr 17, 2009, 03:40 PM

one love for chi,
gina

it never felt so good being so wrong  :)

oneloveforchi

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 17, 2009, 06:32 PM
Quote from: oneloveforchi on Apr 17, 2009, 03:40 PM

one love for chi,
gina

it never felt so good being so wrong  :)

for sure...  ;)

Vesanic

And you're right J.

I don't know Chi personally but I think he'd like to show his little victories at his fans... I THINK, I'm not sure at all.

jesusinabowlofdirt

that...    OR... he would like be left alone with family and loved ones and heal in private... and when he is well, THEN he will start thinking of fans. sorry but i dont recon him thinking of fans when fighting for his life

oneloveforchi

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 17, 2009, 10:25 PM

And you're right J.

I don't know Chi personally but I think he'd like to show his little victories at his fans... I THINK, I'm not sure at all.

not right now.. but later i think so... he still has quite a ways to go.. but with love, hard ass work on his end (he is working his ass off.. recovery is not easy) and our faith and prayers he will get there. he is a strong, healthy person.

one love for chi,
gina

vinsanity

Nice cover of REO Speedwagon "keep on loving you", never heard it before, really cool
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

Vesanic

Hopefully we can get more from this show soon.

Thanks a lot anyway, Gina.

defTHE1s

hanks a lot for those videos Gina!
certainly, you have a place in heaven!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

samson simpson

this isnt really any "rare" footage at all.
its been around for a good while

I appreciate the effort from the website for Chi though..

Vesanic

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: samson simpson on Apr 22, 2009, 05:10 PM
this isnt really any "rare" footage at all.

=objective judgement

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 22, 2009, 06:46 PM
I can't find this show. So it's rare to me.

=subjective judgement

Vesanic

defTHE1s

whatthefuck is objective and subjective??

anywas, if anyone have this show, please share!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...