Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Idea for oneloveforchi.com (attn: Gina, all)

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Apr 18, 2009, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 30, 2009, 10:11 PM
Quote from: bangbang240 on Apr 30, 2009, 06:47 AM
I just wanted to offer my services... I run a recording studio based out of a converted master bedroom in my house and use protools, cubase, live, garageband and logic.. I have tons of mics and insruments. I also play guitar and bass and have drum recording capabilities.

I might mess around with some covers as well and upload what I come up with...

www.myspace.com/bangbang240 has some pics of my studio and the song on my profile is a demo from my band...

Hey man im using an M-Audio Fast Track piece of crap, and i was wondering if you know any good EQ settings i could use to get good sound out of my guitar. Im using cubase

If you can, You should look up the Lightsnake .. its a 3/4inch to USB cable.. works amazing.

bangbang240

I just wanted to offer my services... I run a recording studio based out of a converted master bedroom in my house and use protools, cubase, live, garageband and logic.. I have tons of mics and insruments. I also play guitar and bass and have drum recording capabilities.

www.myspace.com/bangbang240 has some pics of my studio and the song on my profile is a demo from my band...

Hey man im using an M-Audio Fast Track piece of crap, and i was wondering if you know any good EQ settings i could use to get good sound out of my guitar. Im using cubase

Are you plugging your guitar in directly or recording an amp? If you are recording directly you should use an amp emulator such as Guitar Rig 3.

kameron632

Quote from: bangbang240 on May 01, 2009, 12:51 AM

Are you plugging your guitar in directly or recording an amp? If you are recording directly you should use an amp emulator such as Guitar Rig 3.

yea im doing direct plugin, sounds like crap though

Jesus2Chino

You just need a a few grand for a rack, pedal bored, and a Marshal pre!

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

defTHE1s

Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 30, 2009, 02:39 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 29, 2009, 07:19 PM
Here are the other two songs: Bored and Like Linus.
Just choose between the two of the songs.. i think both are ok, but u may find some difference between them..
Like (Linus)
Like (Linus) Version2

Bored
Bored (Version2)

As soon as someone add bass and drums to the songs i've uploaded, or that someone have made and you can choose which one to add the vocals by ryan, Gina.

Bored wit Drums

http://www.2shared.com/file/5555486/f0907990/Bored.html

Is my version of Bored?  ???
cuz it sounds a lil' faster than i remember mine did..
but if it's my version, the it sounds GREAT WITH THOSE DRUMS! And with the effects to the guitar!
Now you did a really GREAT JOB man. Thanks. Gina, there is. Only lacks bass and vocals.

can you add drums to Digital Bath, Change and Like Linus too? Please?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

bangbang240

Quote from: kameron632 on May 01, 2009, 03:01 AM

I believe you can download a demo of guitar rig for free.. It even has a preset called "Defsounds". I think its meant to sound like My Own Summer. But you can play with all kinds of settings and get really great tones out of it.

kameron632

Quote from: bangbang240 on May 01, 2009, 09:14 PM
Quote from: kameron632 on May 01, 2009, 03:01 AM

I believe you can download a demo of guitar rig for free.. It even has a preset called "Defsounds". I think its meant to sound like My Own Summer. But you can play with all kinds of settings and get really great tones out of it.

Oh wow thanks man

kameron632

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 01, 2009, 08:50 PM
Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 30, 2009, 02:39 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 29, 2009, 07:19 PM
Here are the other two songs: Bored and Like Linus.
Just choose between the two of the songs.. i think both are ok, but u may find some difference between them..
Like (Linus)
Like (Linus) Version2

Bored
Bored (Version2)

As soon as someone add bass and drums to the songs i've uploaded, or that someone have made and you can choose which one to add the vocals by ryan, Gina.

Bored wit Drums

http://www.2shared.com/file/5555486/f0907990/Bored.html

Is my version of Bored?  ???
cuz it sounds a lil' faster than i remember mine did..
but if it's my version, the it sounds GREAT WITH THOSE DRUMS! And with the effects to the guitar!
Now you did a really GREAT JOB man. Thanks. Gina, there is. Only lacks bass and vocals.

can you add drums to Digital Bath, Change and Like Linus too? Please?

Sure, might take a while though, ill try to have them posted up tomorow  :)

defTHE1s

K. Thx man!
and thanks for the one who put the info of Guitar Rig! i'm goin' to give it a try then!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

kameron632

Is there a plugin or VST that will help me with vocals???

sharinglungs

kameron632

sharinglungs

13hourstoparadise

13hourstoparadise

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I dropped the ball with this...

I joined a local LA band, we are about to start playing shows and I still have a few more songs to learn and perfect... I had to buy a new bass, which is great, but I'm still without a monitar for my recording PC. Its really fucking hard to do much without it. We are going to record an album in Florida, I hope I will be able to reserve some time to dedicate to this...