Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Updating the TS site.

Started by mss009, Apr 22, 2009, 06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mss009

Why did Todd stop updating it?

I followed that shit everyday, but he hasn't posted anything since July of last year.

What gives?

-Mike

Deadradio

I know, right?

Bums me out.

mss009

I'm still grateful for the free downloads they released though. Haha.

Better than nothing.

-Mike

VictorPL

they just dont care about us anymore :'(

bIondie

team sleep broke up last august, i thought y'all got the memo.

sharinglungs

Or ya know.. the guys aren't rich.. and they actually have to work like most people.

tawny

it appears they are building a new site.  if you are clever you can get a sneak preview of the development.  i am clever.

teamsleep.net/site

lithium

💩

unfamed

never odd or even

deftoolsys07

that looks pretty gay, the flowers and all. what they have to be a girls band now what the fuck?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

TSever

i didnt think team sleep broke up. one of the greatest side-projects of all time. i hate to even call them that because they really arent a side project... they are more of a full time band that evolved not as a side proj to deftones but from friends collaborating, which makes it better IMO.

i really hate to hear of ts ending. at least we have one FANTASTIC studio record and some killer Bside releases online here.

Timmy666

Actually Team Sleep is not a fulltime band by any stretch of the imagination. Actually, they all have seperate lives and jobs outside of TS. One of em is actually a school teacher.

TSever

thanks man, i didnt know this. school teacher... interesting. me father is a school teacher.

mss009

I start this one little topic and the site gets redirected to Myspace. Smooth.

TSever

i could be wrong but i think the reason for that is because thats about the only place that is going to get updated, if at all. someone correct me if im wrong.

holeintheearth

come on todd, keep up the blog site for us. :-\
"theres a hole in the earth... im out.."

"in waves, the ships have all sailed to the sea.."

"the earth will see our lives go blank tonight.."