Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Captian America: Death of a hero

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Apr 22, 2009, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzc0_OhaJYk

Here is the trailer... To top it off I'm seeing that beautiful girl in black latex...

The preview looks dope, I like how someone holds up Ironman's mask. Drew me in right away.

theis

isn't this just a fan made thingie?

ToneDef

I'd bust my shit all over that girl.

13hourstoparadise

I don't think so, I don't know how they'd get the footage... I'll ask her when I see her later.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 22, 2009, 09:58 PM
I'd bust my shit all over that girl.

LOL

Hey, I'm dating her, don't talk like that... Nevermind, it was pretty funny.

ToneDef

Lucky man. Do me a favour and bust extra hard on her for me. One in the eye maybe..? Like when they can't open that shit until the camera is off and they can run for a towel? Haha

Nah seriously, fair play man. She's hot.

bright lights, big city

who the hell is jose gomez. and i thought this movie wasnt coming out till 2011.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 22, 2009, 10:10 PM
who the hell is jose gomez. and i thought this movie wasnt coming out till 2011.

yeah that's what i was thinking. this definitely looks fake.

13hourstoparadise

I believe the animated one is coming out 2011 or whatever... I think this is a shorter version to get people hooked.

Oh, and ToneDef - ha! Will do buddy, will do!

one weak

looks like every other super hero movie

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: one weak on Apr 23, 2009, 03:19 AM
looks like every other super hero movie

I like the fact that he seems more human, then faggot ass spider kids and angry hulks...

Livewire

It's definately fan made.  Absolute proof:  the music playing during the Marvel sequence at the beginning is from Spider-Man.

The real one is titled The First Avenger: Captain America and is set for July 22, 2011

Oh, and the footage is most likely from the original Captain America movie, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103923/

theis

13hourstoparadise

The footage is new, hence the ironmask, and she would've been 7 years in the 90's.

whodunit?

all comic books movies are lame.

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Livewire

$1,001,758,644

That's how much money The Dark Knight has made worldwide as of March 5, 2009.  I don't know if anything that has made that much money could be considered lame.