Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Release Deftones Documentary for Chi

Started by bloody_liver, Apr 25, 2009, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebontha

QuoteWarner doesn't want to release it,
Quoteand neither do Deftones.
It's an amazing film that doesn't paint a bad image on the band at all; I don't know why they refuse to let it go.
Perhaps Chi didn't want it released either?  If so then I guess I can respect their decision not to release it...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Nebontha on Apr 26, 2009, 06:25 PM
Perhaps Chi didn't want it released either?  If so then I guess I can respect their decision not to release it...

i dont think chi, before the accident, would say no to the money from that film....  he doesnt seem to have that much money and dont care too much of their image as band or whats on that flick or not. chino on the other hand is the one is more focused and concerned with their image and rep more than money when it comes to these issues i think.

if deftones want to donate money to chi they can, they dont have to put films out for that. and that travis guy for blink 182 who will donate a signed hat or whatever for auction... if he likes chi so much that he says he could give som dollars without talking about giving clothes away. but sure, travis gives a hat away and everyone will think he is "AMAZING"

defTHE1s

they should do SOMETHING to help.. donate some money, release some unreleased DVD or footage, anything!
good idea to release this... maybe they should give a look to SL and read all the things their fans want..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...