Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Swine flu.

Started by lostpilot, Apr 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Welcome to one step closer to the end of humanity!

Afaik Sharing Lungs have members from Mexico, don't we?
Any reflections on the situation that is going on?

I believe the scientists did this. Yes, call me paranoid whatever, but I do believe that some part of human research is hidden under 'government' status, therefore we have no access to information about this. And since people just love to create all sorts of weapons and destructive substances, I suspect them of being responsible for mixing some various diseases (oh lets do it just for the scientific benefit.. lol WHAT benefit?) and putting it out in the public by "accident".

Thoughts? I'd like to hear something from the mexican users

edit: I think it is needless to say that people made themselves vulnerable to all the diseases and infections by reducing their natural resistance to bacteria..

whodunit?

lol, I'll get infected through sharinglungs!

wither-I

I saw that guy in alabama last week!!

These thinngs happen. and just like the amino acids that essentially contrive me, this virus flew in on a comet.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Penicks

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 26, 2009, 12:53 PMI believe the scientists did this. Yes, call me paranoid whatever, but I do believe that some part of human research is hidden under 'government' status, therefore we have no access to information about this. And since people just love to create all sorts of weapons and destructive substances, I suspect them of being responsible for mixing some various diseases (oh lets do it just for the scientific benefit.. lol WHAT benefit?) and putting it out in the public by "accident".

wither-I

yes, jesus would be ashamed of you... SUCH HERESY!!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

whodunit?

Starz

Yeah, where the Mexicans at? It would be good to hear what the situation is like over there. Maybe it's different to what the media is telling us... It's a terrible thing that people are dying from this flu virus and I'm sorry but when hundreds of people from all over the globe start dying from this virus, that's when it's time to panic, not now. Thousands of people die from Aids everyday in Africa. we should be more concerned about that right now...

pissedandpierced

I feel like shit. My throat hurts and I'm full of snot.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

lostpilot

Quote from: Starz on Apr 26, 2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah, where the Mexicans at?

I guess they're all dead

Nailec

oh. at least it will be hard for jerry to blame the jews since they dont eat pigs...

lostpilot

whodunit?

Quote from: Nailec on Apr 26, 2009, 11:50 PM
oh. at least it will be hard for jerry to blame the jews since they dont eat pigs...

does jerry hate jews?

Variable

Please people.  Please, can we not do this here?

I don't have my TV at home hooked up in any way other than to be able to watch movies, so I never watch the news or TV or whatever.  So this weekend I was in Vegas and my friends were all hung over sleeping in, so I decided to catch up on some news.  The only fucking thing they were talking about was this lame ass fucking swine virus.  I was so pissed off and disappointed at how lame the American media, and people, are.  This thing has killed a whopping 20 people in the states, 6 in Mexico last I checked.  The news even gave themselves away by saying "SWINE FLUE PANDEMIC potential " They are just hurting for ratings and are blowing shit out of proportion to strike fear into you so that you are glued to your TV watching their programs.  20, 20 fucking people.  At any given minute I would be willing to bet there are 20 people dying on the side of the interstate system in America from car crashes.  But 20 people die from a lame ass flu thats going to go away just as fast as bird flu and suddenly we forget that we ( the US ) are fighting two wars ( at least ) trying to counter a global economic recession, that Iran and Israel are about to pop off, Obama is about to give the state of the union ect ect ect?  What the fuck is wrong with you people?  Quit being idiots, now!  Its not a big deal at all.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 26, 2009, 10:23 PM

I guess they're all dead
I lol'd

Quote from: Variable on Apr 27, 2009, 05:34 AM
Please people.  Please, can we not do this here?

I don't have my TV at home hooked up in any way other than to be able to watch movies, so I never watch the news or TV or whatever.  So this weekend I was in Vegas and my friends were all hung over sleeping in, so I decided to catch up on some news.  The only fucking thing they were talking about was this lame ass fucking swine virus.  I was so pissed off and disappointed at how lame the American media, and people, are.  This thing has killed a whopping 20 people in the states, 6 in Mexico last I checked.  The news even gave themselves away by saying "SWINE FLUE PANDEMIC potential " They are just hurting for ratings and are blowing shit out of proportion to strike fear into you so that you are glued to your TV watching their programs.  20, 20 fucking people.  At any given minute I would be willing to bet there are 20 people dying on the side of the interstate system in America from car crashes.  But 20 people die from a lame ass flu thats going to go away just as fast as bird flu and suddenly we forget that we ( the US ) are fighting two wars ( at least ) trying to counter a global economic recession, that Iran and Israel are about to pop off, Obama is about to give the state of the union ect ect ect?  What the fuck is wrong with you people?  Quit being idiots, now!  Its not a big deal at all.

you're man right, definitely. this kind of reminds me of SARS and those killer bees that were supposed to kill us.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

yeah. The "child abduction is not funny" episode of south park comes to mind.

what kills me, is that they still get people with this shit.

deftonekid

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Apr 26, 2009, 08:20 PM
I feel like shit. My throat hurts and I'm full of snot.
wow, really? Where do you live?

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 27, 2009, 05:49 AM
Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 26, 2009, 10:23 PM

I guess they're all dead
I lol'd
haha we're not dead, well at least not all of us.

This topic is giving something to talk about huh? Well since you want information from the source I'm gonna tell you somethings I've noticed in the last days.

It first started as a flu but after some days the people in the goverment started to appear in the TV saying it wasn't a "regular" flu, it's supposed to be a fucking new virus that combines the bird flu and other type of flu. So first the goverment suspend the school classes for a day (friday), then over the weekend we got the news that there's not going to be school classes til May 6th saying this is like a precaution to avoid more people to get infected since it is more probable to get the virus in closed places like classrooms, so now not just the schools are closed also cinemas, theatres and all this places where a bunch of ppl just to get together. This shit has killed here (according to the news here) 20 people.

But yeah media is playing a big role here and if you ask me, I think the goverment is hidding something and the media is just brainwashing or giving people half of the information, But that's just me. Hope everything went alright.

Variable

Meanwhile a cartel war is going on that probably at least kills 20 people a day. 

BUT OH OH OH OH OH! BIG GOVERNMENT COME SAVE ME FROM THE SWINE FLUE PLEASE! I need you to tell me what to do and how to live my life and take away my rights, freedoms, and liberties so that I don't die from terrorist, the economy, or swine flu!

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Apr 27, 2009, 06:48 AM
BUT OH OH OH OH OH! BIG GOVERNMENT COME SAVE ME FROM THE SWINE FLUE PLEASE! I need you to tell me what to do and how to live my life and take away my rights, freedoms, and liberties so that I don't die from terrorist, the economy, or swine flu!
yeah sadly that's how things are right now...

And yes, I think this is a smoke screen and that we all mexicans are about to get butt fuck by our own president...

bright lights, big city

yeah wtf, we haven't heard anything in a week about those huge drug wars near the border
DERP