Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Swine flu.

Started by lostpilot, Apr 26, 2009, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

now, i'm no doctor, but logic tells me that one's immune system would be better in the long run if you caught it and fought it off yourself as opposed to just getting the vaccine.  could be wrong, though.

Jerry_Curls

Vitamin D...lots of it!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nailec

im against swine flu!

Nailec

german youth celebrates swine flu. 25000 cases in germany yet and the virus affects mainly young and healthy people. therefore its the biggest youth movement after techno.

Deft_16_Ones

Do not take that shot if you dont have the flu otherwise you would end up like that girl that now can only walk backwards.

Jerry_Curls

Awesome video that lays out some important information

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImeSieEZDdU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImeSieEZDdU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Obvious info is obvious.

Why people buy into this swine flu vaccination crap is fucking beyond me.

Nailec

we have the swine flu in our flat share now.

what pisses me off is that i am not allowed to go into crowded places for some time now.

i am a bit concerned at the moment since my own health is pretty much fucked. i have a cold for 3 months now (never had really time to see a doctor, but i guess its the tonsils), i hav astmha, i am allergic towards everything that blooms and that has a fur. and my bmi is 17,5.

am i going to die now? (and i know some of you already grabed their sparkling wine)

nonesuch

if i get swine flu will i turn into a pig like the carneys turned into donkeys in  Pinocchio
i drink your milkshake

No More Sugar

i was walking down the street one day and this girl comes up behind me screaming my name, i'm like oh it's chrissy. So she jumps on me and gives me a hug. I'm like how are you doing? She goes...not too bad...I have H1N1!

i ran away without finishing the conversation, or a second thought.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Vesanic

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 05, 2009, 12:25 AM

Go kill yourself, you fucking prick.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 05, 2009, 12:26 AM
Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 05, 2009, 12:25 AM

Go kill yourself, you fucking prick.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PaHcZUHI00&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PaHcZUHI00&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

ben

Did anyone see the blog post Billy Corgan made about this?  It's fucking retarded!!

Excuse me if this was on a previous page.

Variable

I can't believe this is still going on.  I guess as long as there is money to be made.  This fear of swine flu is so fucking annoying though.

Nailec

so is the banalization of a virus that is deadly in (worst case-scenario) 0,1% of all cases. (ECDC)

im not sure if i would take the vaccine if i were allowed. but there are also strong moral reasons to take it.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Nov 05, 2009, 08:42 PM
I can't believe this is still going on.  I guess as long as there is money to be made.  This fear of swine flu is so fucking annoying though.

Honestly, I think the fear [or lack of] swine flu was constructed in order to hide the real pandemic planned for us. Pneumonic Plague happening in Ukraine. Lucky for them, they have martial law right now in order to "protect" them. What's up with this?

Airplanes sprayed mysterious substance over Ukraine days before pneumonic plague outbreak
Friday, November 6, 2009 - 15:22
http://fto.co.za/news/airplanes-sprayed-mysterious-substance-ukraine-days-pneumonic-plague-outbreak-2009110615732

Here is some article dating back to 2002...

Oklahoma Conducting Bioterror Drill
April 12, 2002 - source: By Jennifer L. Brown Associated Press Writer
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A40196-2002Apr12.html

McALESTER, Okla.  One of the most complex bioterrorism drills ever undertaken began Friday with a World War II-era airplane buzzing the city to simulate a deadly attack and doctors handing out thousands of jelly beans as pretend medicine.

State health officials planned for up to 10,000 people to take part in the three-day exercise in McAlester, a city of 18,000.

The drill was prompted by the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the anthrax-by-mail scare last fall.

"We're looking to create a model that can be duplicated in other communities across the country," said Dr. Timothy Cathey, medical director for the Pittsburgh County Health Department. "A crisis is what happens when you're attacked. A disaster is what can happen if you're not prepared."

Under the make-believe scenario, the C-47 airplane released a fine spray containing pneumonic plague. The plague was to infect 95 percent of McAlester's population with the lung-attacking disease and kill 120 people by Saturday afternoon.

As the drill played out Friday, health officials pretended patients were arriving at hospitals and doctors' offices with fever, chills and coughs.

Within a few hours of the staged attack, law enforcement officials began arriving at the county health department to pick up one-week dosages of the antibiotics Cipro and doxycycline  jelly beans, actually  for officers and their families.

Health officials  who have been doing radio spots, distributing fliers and speaking to community organizations  planned to distribute 10,000 packets of jelly beans and 1,000 pediatric juice doses within 24 hours.

Nearly 700 volunteers will administer fake antibiotics at five spots around town Saturday morning.

About 60 Boy Scouts will act as patients Saturday at McAlester's Army Ammunitions Plant, where doctors will set up a triage station. Many of the boys will go to the hospital by ambulance and bus; some will go to a fake morgue.

In a real attack, the bulk of the medicine would come from the National Pharmaceutical Stockpile  secret stashes of medicine at locations throughout the United States.

McAlester officials put in a mock request for the antibiotics and a National Guard unit in Oklahoma City planned to practice sorting the drugs and then fly medical supplies by helicopter to McAlester.

Besides the plague scenario in McAlester, there will be a mock outbreak of smallpox in Tulsa and a staged attack of botulism in the water in Lawton.

The idea for the exercise came in October, as Americans were worrying that crop-dusting planes could be used to spray deadly germs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pneumonic Plague Drill Held in Illinois !
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/11/07/pneumonic-plague-drill-held-in-illinois/

This is a strange coincidence right? Reports coming in of hemorrhagic pneumonic plague in Ukraine and suddenly we have this police drill in Illinois, America. Keep in mind also that China had quarantined a town of 10,000+ people over 2 deaths from pneumonic plague! 3 coincidences, 3 totally unrelated events? Not likely. Has the deadly bio-engineered strain of hemorrhagic pneumonia been released? Will the rest of the world goto martial law and mandatory vaccination like what is happening in Ukraine? These are interesting times. Infowars reports:

In Lake in the Hills, Illinois, police will conduct
a drill to combat a fictitious pneumonic plague on Saturday.

"The Lake in the Hills Police Department is carrying out the test as part of a grant from the McHenry County Department of Health for its emergency health plan. In case of a biological terrorist attack or widespread disease outbreak, the site would be able get medicine to the community, Lake in the Hills Chief of Patrol Services David Brey said," reports the Northwest Herald. Brey said officials picked pneumonic plague for the scenario "so it would have nothing to do with the swine flu."

In Ukraine, the pneumonic plague is not fictional, although officials in that country insist the disease is a mutated version of the H1N1 virus, not pneumonic plague. Over the period of six days, the mystery disease has afflicted more than 500,000 people. The plague or virus in the Ukraine has 10 times the mortality rate than the normal swine flu. In late October, officials in Ivano-Frankivsk, a city located in southwestern Ukraine, characterized the outbreak as pneumonic plague. Pneumonic plague is caused by bacterium and is more virulent and less common than bubonic plague.

Official Ukranian sources place the number of death at 33 (as of November 5) and the news website ZIK claims a total of 97 deaths. Deutsche Presse-Agentur put the number at 95 and reported on November 5 that 633,877 Ukrainians nationwide have registered with health authorities as suffering from the flu. Doctors in the region, however, dispute this and say thousands have died.

Residents of Kiev claim light aircraft sprayed a mysterious substance on residents of the city, according to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. The spraying was denied by the country's Office of Emergency Response.

Reports from Ukraine on the mystery illness are contradictory and confusing. "While the mainstream media is reporting that it is a surge in H1N1 influenza, alternative media sources are reporting that it is a new unidentified virus, while other reports cite witnesses in Ukraine who say there is no evidence of a pandemic at all," Steve Watson wrote for Infowars on November 2. On November 5, it was reported by the alternative media that a town in China was locked down after 2 people died from an outbreak of pneumonic plague. In August, the Associated Press reported on a deadly outbreak of pneumonic plague in a remote farming town in northwestern China.

It should be emphasized that at this time there is no conclusive evidence that Ukraine is suffering from an outbreak of pneumonic plague. Experts note that if the country was indeed suffering from the illness the death rate would be much higher. However, it is odd that a preparedness drill in the United States would use the pneumonic plague as its fictional predicate. It is not explained why officials in Lake in the Hills have chosen to avoid basing their drill on the H1N1 virus.

Lake in the Hills has ranked high in Illinois cities taking federal money for "homeland security" initiatives, according to a survey conducted by the  Daily Herald. It is not known if the Department of Homeland Security is involved in the drill to be conducted this weekend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How? Why? Who?
Kaz 2009-11-03 14:49:00
Pneumonic plague occurs when Y. pestis infects the lungs. This type of plague can spread from person to person through the air. Transmission can take place if someone breathes in aerosolized bacteria, which could happen in a bioterrorist attack. Pneumonic plague is also spread by breathing in Y. pestis suspended in respiratory droplets from a person (or animal) with pneumonic plague. Becoming infected in this way usually requires direct and close contact with the ill person or animal.

Pneumonic plague may also occur if a person with bubonic or septicemic plague is untreated and the bacteria spread to the lungs.

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/plague/factsheet.asp
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

QuoteHonestly, I think the fear [or lack of] swine flu was constructed in order to hide the real pandemic planned for us.

i like to live in your world for one day :D

oh shit pneumonic plague.

my withbeliefer has pneumonia as a side effect of her gone swine flu.

btw: the death ratio due to swine flu in the usa is 30 times higher than in europe (spiegel.de). so either there is some bigger thing coming for us or the usa is pretty hard failing with its crisis management.

alvarezbassist17

It's just because we don't have enough government in our health care over here, duh.

Vesanic