Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Important: Please Every Unite In Prayer/Chi In ICU…

Started by oneloveforchi, Apr 26, 2009, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneloveforchi

I got a call from Chi's sister Mae today... Chi had to a bay area hospital today and is in ICU. He has an infection he is battling so please send as many prayers today as possible.

I will update when I hear back from Mae.

Chi Prayer Warriors Unite!

one love for chi,
gina
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

jesusinabowlofdirt

wtf... things were going so well ... hasnt he been through enough?
alright chi be strong, fight fight fight!

oneloveforchi

i know.. he was doing so good... his mom just called a little while ago.. she said his vitals are strong and they have him stable...

so glad he is such a strong person...

keep fighting brother... we need you.  :'(

one love for chi,
gina

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

kameron632

Inkblades

Hell_Tanner

What the... is it a serious infection? What kind? That pushes back the beginning of his oxygen therapy right?

Damn, bummer!  :-\

Hope he will get through this.

deftonekid

Quote from: Hell_Tanner on Apr 27, 2009, 01:58 AM
What the... is it a serious infection? What kind? That pushes back the beginning of his oxygen therapy right?

Damn, bummer!  :-\

Hope he will get through this.
+1

oneloveforchi

yes it will push back his oxygen therapy... mae called me again and said that they have him stabilized.. and his vitals are strong... his fever is gone too.. which is good.

they will get test results back soon and i will update the rest of the details then...

keep praying everyone... please...

one love for chi,
gina

Martin

That scared for a second or two, seeing how I've just woken up. I'm sure Chi will fight this one off as well.
All I want to do is slap something there, how is it possible he got an infection?

deftonekid

Quote from: oneloveforchi on Apr 27, 2009, 07:43 AM
yes it will push back his oxygen therapy... mae called me again and said that they have him stabilized.. and his vitals are strong... his fever is gone too.. which is good.

they will get test results back soon and i will update the rest of the details then...
I was scared but It's good to know he's better now.

He's such a fighter. Good vibes brother Chi.

Thx again for the updates Gina.

Jacob

holy crap, I completely froze for a few seconds when I read the title of this thread.

he will get through this. he's strong.

you're in my thoughts, Chi.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

oneloveforchi

mae just called.. he is still fighting... fever is still gone/normal temp... still don't know the source of infection yet.. should find something out today...

keep the prayers/good thoughts coming... let's stay positive our brother chi is strong..

one love for chi,
gina

chino_208

Chi.....you can make it ..please...

sending positive thoughts ..prayers ...love...from Romania
Thanxs Gina for update...

please God help Chi

defTHE1s

keep Chi safe!
cause here in mexico we have some flu epidemic!

but i know that Chi is a strong person, maybe it's a simple infection of being a lil' weak..

prays and thought for CHI!

God Help him! God help him! God!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

oneloveforchi

chi's mom told me last night chi is responding to therapy.. he still isn't out of danger.. but his vitals are good. they are still trying to find the source of the infection.. so please keep the prayers/thoughts etc coming...

one love for chi,
gina

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 27, 2009, 10:31 PM

ah yes, the pig flu. are u a carrier? i hope it doesnt infects throug the internetz  :-\

defTHE1s

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 28, 2009, 04:57 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 27, 2009, 10:31 PM

ah yes, the pig flu. are u a carrier? i hope it doesnt infects throug the internetz  :-\
no, thanks god i'm clean, but i've heard to now that there are a few people infected around the world.. not only in Mx...

and yes, i hope this doesn't infect us through internetz..  ::)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pony_01

keep fighting chi!
fans from indonesia need you too!