Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2009 Sharing Lungs Music Draft (Discussion)

Started by theis, Apr 27, 2009, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starz

Yes I love Kaddisfly. I think they're currently on a hiatus or something right now though ???

P.S. I sell drugs to kids.

theis

holy shit, crazylegs. what a combo! Buckley and Meshuggah? Fucking love it :D

Crazylegs

Crazylegs

Did lithium just skip turns, or have i missed something?

theis

haha yeah, is he drunk? he's number 6.

no biggie, i removed the post.

it's An bád dubh's turn.

An bád dubh

Quote from: penguin in the desert on May 12, 2009, 11:20 PM
Kaddisfly is a fucking great band. I discoverd them through the dredg Traversing board.  Set Sail the Prairie is a flawless album.
Same here man, I should visit that board more often. I used to be there all the time.

Oh, and I was thinking I'd pick Jeff Buckley but decided that I have someone else in mind to replace him on the 7th round   ;)

lithium

i didnt even think we were going in order anymore, i just saw someone post the 6th round and did mine..
💩

An bád dubh

Make my pick! The 7th and the 8th round will be cool  8)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: penguin in the desert on May 12, 2009, 11:59 PM
holy shit, crazylegs. what a combo! Buckley and Meshuggah? Fucking love it :D
definitely one killer combo. i'm jealous
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

i feel i've got a pretty diverse list so far.

Good pick Theis, they crossed my mind for my last pick.

theis

bright lights, big city

yeah guys i'm really looking forward for this whole thing to start. just about everyone has some real good bands, and some (goddammit crazylegs) picked great acts from all genres.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

dang Lithium. Wise choice. You've got a real solid list.

Jacob

I think everyone has a pretty solid list and so far each one of you have picked a band I would really have liked to pick myself. voting is gonna be really hard :/
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lithium

I'm confident no one will get my remaining candidates, maybe one. Coulda been a better list if u hadn't hogged up all the tool and radiohead!!
💩

Crazylegs

in this case there's not enough tool and radiohead to go around, unfortunately.

bright lights, big city

DERP

defskull

I didn't realize APC was picked up.  I was thinking about picking them.  I need to make a remaining list.  I have a few in my head.  I know for  certain what my next pick is.  I honestly hope no one will pick it though. 

When posting links to bands should we just do that at the end?  Have our whole list linked?  What does everyone think?

theis

people can post links whenever. it's cool to post a youtube vid or something below your draft chart.

oldgentlovecraft

I'll wait.  I think it would be better to post links and vids when we are voting so everyone can see the choices.