Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drug possesion legal in Mexico?

Started by mr.sinister, May 02, 2009, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.sinister

So now its legal to posses small amounts of drugs in Mexico including weed, heroin, lsd. I say road trip!!  ;)

So do you all think this will help with the massive drug war that Mexico is losing?

Corleone

I'm going to go with no...

There aren't many governments that can fight the drug war.

deftonekid

Quote from: mr.sinister on May 02, 2009, 05:41 AM
So now its legal to posses small amounts of drugs in Mexico including weed, heroin, lsd. I say road trip!!  ;)

So do you all think this will help with the massive drug war that Mexico is losing?
I think it will help a little, time will tell tho. Also now I can walk around without the fear of being caught with my weed in my pockets.

Quote from: Corleone on May 02, 2009, 05:06 PM
There aren't many governments that can fight the drug war.
True

defTHE1s

I think it'll be a more huge mess here...
just tell me, if they've legalized the drugs here, we're are we goin' to buy them'? in the supermarket? in the mall?
or with the "narcos"???

those in the government here are just stupid, or what?

but as deftonekid said, let's just see what happens..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

emotivelotion

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on May 03, 2009, 06:20 PM
hahaha tourists
haha yeah now we can easily sell them small amounts of weed without any worry.

emotivelotion

Variable

It doesn't really seem to make any sense to only partially legalize it.  The drug trade will still continue.  The crime will still go on.  If it is not legal to mass produce in factories and be regulated for quality by a health organization, how did it help anything? 

I guess pot is one thing because its so easy to grow at home.  But still, I'm guessing its illegal to have a big ass pot plant or crop at your house?  Was this just a drug cartel move to get people to be able to buy more without fear thus increasing sales?

mr.sinister

I think that more of the addictive drugs like opiates and amphetamines were kinda stupid to legalize. That very small amount will never satisfy even the most seldom junkie and will leave them asking for more. But I agree with Variable that the drug cartel will never stop even with this new law in place.

defTHE1s

Quote from: mr.sinister on May 04, 2009, 05:19 AM
I think that more of the addictive drugs like opiates and amphetamines were kinda stupid to legalize. That very small amount will never satisfy even the most seldom junkie and will leave them asking for more. But I agree with Variable that the drug cartel will never stop even with this new law in place.
WORD

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Earthman

drugs can dissapear for all I care, but anyone should be able to use them if they feel so.

The things that will never disapear are those of which grow from de earth, and always will, but now da man just call it dope, but their the dopes.

Fireal1222

this should only make drug trade to the US even stronger. now the cartels only have to worry about one countries police when smuggling

its sad really. to think of how many people are addicted to drugs

i smoke weed daily. but i am talking about drugs drugs

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 07, 2009, 02:18 AM
haha... oh it wasn't a joke, sorry

Fireal1222

Quote from: deftonekid on May 07, 2009, 06:25 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 07, 2009, 02:18 AM
haha... oh it wasn't a joke, sorry

i'm as serious as your sideburns

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wither-I

^^hahahah

drugs are only drugs when they are labelled as such. over-the-counter drugs are the catalyst to a dope society.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Earthman

ya'll don't even know what drugs are, they got you comin' and goin', once you know what drugs are, then go a head and have an opionion.

Corleone

Quote from: Earthman on May 07, 2009, 04:10 PM
ya'll don't even know what drugs are, they got you comin' and goin', once you know what drugs are, then go a head and have an opionion.

lol wat

Variable

He is trying to sound enlightened.  Like he broke away from the status quo and discovered that "drugs" are not necessarily "drugs" just because "da man" labeled them so.  Even though this is ridiculous because "da man" has also labeled oxygen and life saving antibiotics "drugs".  The dictionary makes a clear definition of the word "drugs" for the English language.  Under that definition Marijuana is a drug ( because no where does it say anything that grows from the ground is not a drug ) THC as well as Cocaine , asprin, and toothpaste are all drugs. 

The real question to ask is not if this substance or that substance is a drug due to their origins.  But if this particular drug has a negative impact on human life or not.  And what are the risk vs benefits of using it?  Not all "drugs" have to be bad you know.

So yeah jackass.  We all know what drugs are.  But you obviously have your head too far up your ass to realize how fucking stupid you sound.  Keep trying though.  I'm sure that at least a couple 16 year old stoners at the local high school think your babbling is intelligent.

Earthman

Quote from: Variable on May 09, 2009, 05:21 PM
He is trying to sound enlightened.  Like he broke away from the status quo and discovered that "drugs" are not necessarily "drugs" just because "da man" labeled them so.  Even though this is ridiculous because "da man" has also labeled oxygen and life saving antibiotics "drugs".  The dictionary makes a clear definition of the word "drugs" for the English language.  Under that definition Marijuana is a drug ( because no where does it say anything that grows from the ground is not a drug ) THC as well as Cocaine , asprin, and toothpaste are all drugs. 

The real question to ask is not if this substance or that substance is a drug due to their origins.  But if this particular drug has a negative impact on human life or not.  And what are the risk vs benefits of using it?  Not all "drugs" have to be bad you know.

So yeah jackass.  We all know what drugs are.  But you obviously have your head too far up your ass to realize how fucking stupid you sound.  Keep trying though.  I'm sure that at least a couple 16 year old stoners at the local high school think your babbling is intelligent.

You live an argumentive, negative world, your energy goes in all the wrong directions, you can type as many words as you think might make you feel intelligent. You can live in that world if you want. Every need has an ego to feed.

Nebontha

that's a cool flag, what is it?
EDITED AFTER WIKIPEDIA SEARCH FOR ETHIOPIA
Ah, Ethiopia, of course.

Quoteya'll don't even know what drugs are, they got you comin' and goin', once you know what drugs are, then go a head and have an opionion.
Okay, wiseguy, what IS a drug then?
Hey Variable, I bet you $5 this guy is the same person as that "Jebidoah Solomon" dude...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.