bangin senoritas

smoking legal cheeba

imma bouta holla at chihuahua 
i drink your milkshake

deftonekid

Variable

Quote from: Earthman on May 11, 2009, 07:05 PM
Quote from: Variable on May 09, 2009, 05:21 PM
He is trying to sound enlightened.  Like he broke away from the status quo and discovered that "drugs" are not necessarily "drugs" just because "da man" labeled them so.  Even though this is ridiculous because "da man" has also labeled oxygen and life saving antibiotics "drugs".  The dictionary makes a clear definition of the word "drugs" for the English language.  Under that definition Marijuana is a drug ( because no where does it say anything that grows from the ground is not a drug ) THC as well as Cocaine , asprin, and toothpaste are all drugs. 

The real question to ask is not if this substance or that substance is a drug due to their origins.  But if this particular drug has a negative impact on human life or not.  And what are the risk vs benefits of using it?  Not all "drugs" have to be bad you know.

So yeah jackass.  We all know what drugs are.  But you obviously have your head too far up your ass to realize how fucking stupid you sound.  Keep trying though.  I'm sure that at least a couple 16 year old stoners at the local high school think your babbling is intelligent.

You live an argumentive, negative world, your energy goes in all the wrong directions, you can type as many words as you think might make you feel intelligent. You can live in that world if you want. Every need has an ego to feed.
Yeah ok.  Ill stick with my world that uses intelligence and reason to make decisions and philosophies.  You go ahead and stick to the self righteous, superstitious, and fictitious bull shit that comes out so called religion of yours.  Keep smokin da ganja and Ja will save ya from da man yo.  Fucking idiot. 

Quote from: Nebontha on May 11, 2009, 08:57 PM
Quoteya'll don't even know what drugs are, they got you comin' and goin', once you know what drugs are, then go a head and have an opionion.
Okay, wiseguy, what IS a drug then?
Hey Variable, I bet you $5 this guy is the same person as that "Jebidoah Solomon" dude...
oh for sure.  Ross is always easy to spot.  Funny thing is that he worships this black Jesus from Ethiopia.  And his ass isn't even black.  Any person with real intelligence can do some research on this religion and see how ridiculous it is.  It was obviously just and answer to "white" Christianity which had taken over the country.  So some bone head declared himself a prophet of god, for black people.  And bam, idiots like Ross believe it.  Mainly because the religions bases itself around smoking ganja.  Not too hard to see the holes.  Well, unless your Ross.