Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Iron Man 2

Started by theis, May 03, 2009, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

With a cast including Downey Jr, Mickey Rourke, Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard (fuck that douche), Sam Rockwell, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Palthrow, Samuel L. Jackson and Paul Bettany as the voice of Jarvis, this is shaping up to be, maybe, the best Marvel adaption yet.

Anyways, color me excited! Can't fucking wait.

Hits theatres May 7th, 2010.

bright lights, big city

definitely. the additions of the Scarlett, Rourke and Sam Rockwell gives this franchise soooo much more potential on top of the awesome original.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

All the suits behind Downey is giving me a geek-gasm, haha!

No More Sugar

iron man is made of iron. iron man, iron brain, iron dick.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

bright lights, big city

god mickey rourke is so awesome
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

damn straight... ahh can't wait for this. it's gonna be awesome.

Wax And Wane

An Iron Man 2 Thread?! I'm very happy now.  :)

;D

I will save your life..

goldpony

interrested to find out how whiplash (rourke) got a hold of the power source on his chest....
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Wax And Wane

I'm thinking he gets it from Justin Hammer who has Black widow steal it from Tony.... She is a bad guy til she turns good....  :-\ But that's just my guess... Lol. We'll have to wait and see
I will save your life..

bright lights, big city

according to filmdrunk, i saw yesterday something about jon favreau giving rourke leniency in how he plays the character. basically i think he's going to have a cockatoo in the movie.

oh yeah and scarlett johansson looks even hotter than normal.
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Oh Scarlett  <3
This looks pretty promising but lets hope it doesnt disappoint as TROTF
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Wax And Wane

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 17, 2009, 06:25 PM
according to filmdrunk, i saw yesterday something about jon favreau giving rourke leniency in how he plays the character. basically i think he's going to have a cockatoo in the movie.

oh yeah and scarlett johansson looks even hotter than normal.

Lol. I heard that too. Could be cool...
I will save your life..

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Well guys I leave you here images from the trailer shown at comic con yesterday, I was there and it was amazing to see the actors and the director of IM2 amazing I cant fucking wait for this movie !!!!! We were like 6000 ppl there just amazing !!!

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Comic-Con_Iron_Man_2_War_Machine_Screenshots/5367
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

theis

Awesome! Can't wait for the trailer.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

This one is for you guys who couldnt go to Comic-Con

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=14610

Enjoy the trailer before is taken down

bright lights, big city

friggin' sweet man
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 09, 2009, 01:09 AM
friggin' sweet man

When we saw War Machine at the end we almost shit ourselves LMAO
Scarlett looks so fucking hot too and she did all her stunts,she likes to be a tough girl.

theis

Will wait for HD trailer. Yeah I'm a geek.

Penicks

Honestly thought the first Iron Man wasn't special at all. X-Men, Spiderman, Watchmen and 2003's Hulk remain the best superhero movies.