Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Iron Man 2

Started by theis, May 03, 2009, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 09, 2009, 10:00 PM
X-Men, Spiderman, Watchmen and 2003's Hulk remain the best superhero movies.

LOL

Penicks

And maybe Burton's Batman. Maybe.  Batman's the worst superhero ever so making an interesting movie about him is quite the daunting task.

theis

Burton's Batman flicks are horrible.

Nolan's Batman movies are superior in every single aspect.

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 10, 2009, 10:49 AM
so making an interesting movie about him is quite the daunting task.

Batman Begins? The Dark Knight?

Penicks

Most overrated movies in history. The latter being praised because of Ledger's tour de force, which was way too short.

theis

Ledger wasn't the only good thing about that movie. Everyone in it did a great job.

Both movies deserve the praise they get 'cause, well, they're the best comic book flicks.

Penicks

LIES AND SLANDER

Everyone did a good job? Then why did Christian Bale ruin it by talking like 90 year old man with a set of knives in his throat? Completely ruined the movies for me. Apart from Batman being an enormous pussy that relies on gadgets, they made him even more annoying by giving him that voice.

theis

Haha, idiot. The voice was nessecary. Obviously he couldn't use the same voice as when he was Bruce Wayne. People would recognize it.

He's the most realistic of all superheroes, therefore the most badass.

Penicks

Nah, Bale sucked dicks because he didn't have Batnipples.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 10, 2009, 01:23 PM
Nah, Bale sucked dicks because he didn't have Batnipples.

hahaha... classic
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

Just watched Iron Man.. and Can't wait for the 2nd movie!!!

And ohhhhh.. my sweetheart Scarlett will be there!!! Hell YEah!!! :D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Deft_16_Ones

New trailer attached to Sherlock Holmes movie be sure to be catching that trailer if you havent had the chance to see it on the San Diego Comic Con ;)

theis

bright lights, big city

Rourke is going to be so great in this.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Deft_16_Ones

:D Holy fucking shit this is going to be so great. Machine war looks fucking kick ass. Thanks for this man :)

ben

there are so many things about that trailer that is ridiculous. 

sing blue silver

i'm pretty excited to see this. i was relatively pleased with the first film and who could ask for a better tony stark than robert downey jr. personally he's who i would have cast for the role for a long time.

theis

Quote from: ben on Dec 17, 2009, 01:09 AM
there are so many things about that trailer that is ridiculous. 

Ridiculously awesome, you mean?

Seriously, this looks badass.