Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drug stories thread

Started by Xedora, May 05, 2009, 04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xedora

I've never done drugs until very recently, including drinking.

It never appealed to me.

But in light of a terrible past year, with my mother having cancer, my brother getting mixed up with heroin, father taking off, and girl problems, I folden and said fuck it.

So last summer I'm pissed off and leave a friends house to drive to a local beach near here in a town called hull at around 2 in the morning, and I encounter 3 passerbys.

I know one of thier names was Ryan, I can't remember the other two, but one was Ryan's younger brother and his girlfriend. They were all in thier mid 20's or so.

We got to talking and they invited me to a party at a friends house. I figured why not.

So i went and started talking to one of the guys that lived there, we was a pretty solid dude and we were in his living room talking about music and girls and basically everything that either one of us cared about. He offered me a drink and after a while I'd asked him if he had anything that would 'help me forget and just let everything go'.

He reached for a bottle of the table beside him and laid six or so white pills. He told me that they were xanax and they would definately 'do me right'.

he cut them and used his drivers license to arange them in line and snorted one in front of me.

I didn't care to say no at the time and started brain-feeding the little guys.

a few pills and drinks later, I was dancing and laughing with Ryan's brothers girlfriend. we were singing All Time Low's cover of umbrella by rihana.

This apparently pissed her man off because he thre a red cup about half full of beer at me and stood up and started yelling. other guest did their best to make some space between us but i was pushed and threw a couple shots and was told I had to leave.

I didn't exactly want to so for whatever reason i thought it would be a good idea to throw a couple glass bottles through various windows in the kitchen, and eventually got pushed through one of them.

brushing myself off, i got in my truck and proceded to carry out what can only be described as a viscous lawn-job in the front yard.

So I'm driving home messed up with pills, booze, and aggrivation, and I catch the attention of a police officer when I decided to drive about 70 MPH through my town.

I work at a local garage and do alot of the maintenance on the town's police cars, so I figure he recognized my truck. He drives behind me, without turning his sirens on and follows me to my house. After I pull into my drive way, he beeps his horn, waves, and continues on his way.

I've since been heavily involved with the pill, but I've got a new lady in my life and a handful of things have been looking up for me, so I haven't used them in 3 or so months, and don't feel the need to again, but that was a crazy night, and some crazy shit happened that summer.

I want to hear other people's strange mishaps with drug use and recovery periods.

make them depressing, funny, entertaining, whichever

devilinside

I don't talk much of my old cocaine addiction cause it makes me have a panic attack.  :(

No More Sugar

smoked pcp on a blunt and on a cigarette. i heard battle axe for the first time on that night.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Jizzlobber

ummm...

havent had many drug problems but..alcohol, certainly.

about 4 weeks ago, it was a friday night..went to a mates house around 5 pm, had a bottle of red wine with me and i accidentally bought two single non-alcoholic beers.

so the non alcoholic beers thing became a joke, being we are all massive binge drinkers.

so i cracked open the wine at around 5:30, started sipping it straight from the bottle...by 7 pm it was finished..

so i start helping myself to the ample beer supply in the bar room (we were playing guitar hero in the next room) and i start cracking open beers..i had a bout 4 then i went outside to join the other company and stand round the fire...

next thing i know a bottle of Jagermeister is going around...i had about a quarter bottle to myself...

then i had more beer, then start smoking pot...and then i fall on the ground...

it seems funny so then every starts putting loose gravel in my underpants , and i cant resist , im waaaayyy too drunk...

then i fall over more, cut my leg open, slammed my head against the ground...this behaviour carries on for about 2 hours

so then i decide "fuck it...im going home"

everyone is shocked and they are like "dude, you cant drive home now"

but i insisted, so off i went...

5 minutes down the road, i slam my car into a road island on the right side, causing the left side to lift up and totally flipped the car....

the car eventually settles itself on its roof, totally fucked...in my drunken state, im trying to find the keys to re-start the thing...still upside down...so i crawl out andlook at the mess and 3 cars have stopped to help me out...

next thing i really remember was tow trucks towing my car to teh tow yard...and me getting a lift home..

since then i havent touched a drop of alcohol...im not sure when i will either. seriously , DO NOT drink and drive..not even 1 beer..just dont do it!!!
<

lostpilot

well.
okay, alcohol is alcohol, I drink at least once a week, usually wine or beer. cannot stand the stronger ones plus my body rejects the stronger drinks like vodka usually (=VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT).

also, someone who isn't me (by using this expression, abbreviated to SWIM, you decriminalize yourself) smokes some green once a week, or sometimes more.. or sometimes much more. well it depends on the weather, anyway. and SWIM is also enjoying psychedelics from time to time. those experiences actually taught him many things and now - even while sober - he appreciates life so much more!

No More Sugar

Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2009, 04:02 PM
well.
okay, alcohol is alcohol, I drink at least once a week, usually wine or beer. cannot stand the stronger ones plus my body rejects the stronger drinks like vodka usually (=VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT).

also, someone who isn't me (by using this expression, abbreviated to SWIM, you decriminalize yourself) smokes some green once a week, or sometimes more.. or sometimes much more. well it depends on the weather, anyway. and SWIM is also enjoying psychedelics from time to time. those experiences actually taught him many things and now - even while sober - he appreciates life so much more!

i hate the taste of vodka and gin the worst.

i smoke weed every day, i might quit to get a little job

unfortunately i smoke cigarettes, so sobers fine with me for a little while

but about up until a month and a half or so ago heroin was probably my favorite.

Penicks

Drugs are for hippies.

I am not too fond of hippies.

Not at all.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Penicks on May 05, 2009, 05:41 PM
Drugs are for hippies.

I am not too fond of hippies.

Not at all.

No one cares

black coffee

here is something that happened to me like a month ago

we were at a friends house, drinking and getting in the mood for partying later that night. This pretty much means we were drinking Vodka, Rum, Beer, and so on. I also took a few bong hits inbetween and at about 11PM we left to the train station. We met lots of people we know, and I was already talking lots of bullshit (which is usually a sign for bad things to come) but I continued drinking on the way. When we were arriving at the club I went to the toilet ( not even with the intention to throw up ) and spent at least one hour there throwing up,sitting there on the ground feeling terribly. Then some worker from the club opened the door and helped me out. I decided to sit down in front of the club at some wall, getting myself together before I would throw up more in the cab or something like that. So I was sitting there peacefully, and suddenly two guys are standing next to me. They helped me up, and one of them was checking my trouser pockets. They must've thought I was so drunk I wouldn't notice if someone steals my wallet.damn bastards! I somehow managed to get out of that situation and finally got myself a cab home.

Once again, mixing alcohol and weed didn't work out together...

lostpilot

yes oh yes.

alcohol + weed = the worst combination ever

Earthman

I've never tried drugs, only mushrooms 2twice and herb alot, alcohol is the destruction of mankind. But I've tripped off herb many times, back in feburary I had the worst trip ever, I mean shit I really felt like my soul left my body I can't explain it, half of this experience was the most terrifying ever and the other half the most edifying. I couldn't feel nothing, my mind was in another realm, I felt the spirits, they were laughing at my terror, my guardian angel was sleeping. It's very transcending.

Livewire

Never done any drugs, no not even weed.

Definitely like to drink though.  It's actually 3:15 in the afternoon here and I'm having a rum and coke. 

I've only driven drunk twice, both because I had to work early the next morning.  Both times were also during get-togethers before and after weddings (I'm seeing a pattern forming).  The second time was the bachelor party for the groom, and I actually blacked out during the drive home but arrived safely since I knew the city like the back of my hand.

Earthman

too hot to handle to cold to hold they're the ghostbusters and they're in control

No More Sugar

i've never had a problem mixing drugs except triple c's and alcohol.(very bad.)

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Earthman

tarkil

Ross.... Long time no see

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Earthman

your always the first to spot it.

lostpilot

Quote from: tarkil on May 06, 2009, 03:56 AM

Quote from: Earthman on May 06, 2009, 03:57 AM
your always the first to spot it.

actually that was quite obvious.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: tarkil on May 06, 2009, 03:56 AM

haha i was totally gonna say something when i was readin higher up in the thread.

Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2009, 06:58 PM
yes oh yes.

alcohol + weed = the worst combination ever

i wholeheartedly disagree, i looove smokin weed when i'm drunk.  well i dunno about getting really high when you're really drunk and haven't smoked all day, that never works.  but if you'd already gotten high that day and smoke some herb, it gets you to an entirely other level.

i know what you're saying though, i used to get the spins real, real bad whenever i smoked while drinking, but i think i was just a bit of a n00b at getting drunk.  i dunno, it took time to find the balance, but it was totally awesome when i did.