Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drug stories thread

Started by Xedora, May 05, 2009, 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 06, 2009, 09:20 AM
Quote from: tarkil on May 06, 2009, 06:56 AM
Ross.... Long time no see

haha i was totally gonna say something when i was readin higher up in the thread.

Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2009, 09:58 PM
yes oh yes.

alcohol + weed = the worst combination ever

i wholeheartedly disagree, i looove smokin weed when i'm drunk.

i agree
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

lostpilot

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 06, 2009, 09:20 AM
i wholeheartedly disagree, i looove smokin weed when i'm drunk.  well i dunno about getting really high when you're really drunk and haven't smoked all day, that never works.  but if you'd already gotten high that day and smoke some herb, it gets you to an entirely other level.

i know what you're saying though, i used to get the spins real, real bad whenever i smoked while drinking, but i think i was just a bit of a n00b at getting drunk.  i dunno, it took time to find the balance, but it was totally awesome when i did.

hm. well what I meant was getting high while totally wasted on alcohol.
a bottle of wine + some weed = good combination
3 bottles of  wine or ten beers + some weed = not a good combination at all :)

alvarezbassist17

that reminds me of a story.

So I was lookin to get a ride back down to the twin cities from duluth, and it turned out a few of my friends were driving down there, with a stop in wisconsin to pick up another one of their friends.  so we decide it'd be genius to bring a dirty 30 of some milwaukee's best special reserve ice with us (props to you if you know that beer, even more props if you've been poor enough to drink it).  so between 4 of us, we keyed it halfway through wisconsin.  at that point, we could still speak clearly so we thought it'd be even smarter to grab another one.  at least this time we got special reserve light haha.  so we get back to driving, our driver had been drinking the beers the whole time too, and i was totally not paying attention to what she was doing from the back seat, but i heard a lot of "Sarah, you really don't need to go 100 mph" and stuff of the sort.  so luckily, we made it back to my house in the cities, and my friend Al asked me for a ride home because he didn't feel safe riding with Sarah (and i'd had probably around 13 beers).

so after he gets done taking a piss in the middle of my driveway while my dad pulls in, we get on the road.  we start driving, and i'm like "dude, i need some weed to chill me out so i can drive better," so i called my buddy, who hooked me up with a bag on the way out to Al's house (40 minutes each way).  It was the ultimate in convenience.  I pack a bowl, and we get to smoking.  the second i blow out my rip, i immediately feel waaay more drunk.  so i take one more and it totally gets worse (duh). i couldn't even finish the thing, and it wasn't great weed either.  so we finally get to his place, and i sat down and passed out.  i woke up like 4 hours later with about 12 missed calls and a few voicemails from my parents.  they thought i was out getting high and driving under the influence.  what a couple of worry warts :)  sorry if you were expecting some sort of climax involving police, but i'm so super sleek that i've never been arrested.

No More Sugar

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 06, 2009, 07:21 PM
sorry if you were expecting some sort of climax involving police, but i'm so super sleek that i've never been arrested.

like a penis?

black coffee

obviously, drinking and smoking the herb are both lots of fun. but getting fucked up on both is just a bad idea, I mean I also like a few beers when I'm high.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: No More Sugar on May 06, 2009, 08:45 PM
sorry if you were expecting some sort of climax involving police, but i'm so super sleek that i've never been arrested.

like a penis?

more like an otter or a shark; i can think of a lot of things that are more sleek than a penis. but since you seem like you're pretty desperate to burn somebody, i'll let you have this one.

No More Sugar

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 06, 2009, 09:28 PM
Quote from: No More Sugar on May 06, 2009, 08:45 PM

like a penis?

more like an otter or a shark; i can think of a lot of things that are more sleek than a penis. but since you seem like you're pretty desperate to burn somebody, i'll let you have this one.

i wasn't trying to burn you lol i don't what you're thinking
can i not say fucked up shit randomly sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

hmmm, my bad, for some reason i thought you were trying to call me a fagola.  but still, when i think sleek, i definitely don't think about a penis.  but since i'm so sleek, my penis must be as well by association.

No More Sugar

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 06, 2009, 10:20 PM
hmmm, my bad, for some reason i thought you were trying to call me a fagola.  but still, when i think sleek, i definitely don't think about a penis.  but since i'm so sleek, my penis must be as well by association.

lol

i once took 21 triple c's, and walked around a house doing all kinds of wierd shit, and then when i calmed down i went in the bedroom to chill on my own. there were other people there of course it wasn't my house, and one of the girls(she was 14) came in.(i didn't know she took triple c's while i was walking around) she jumped on top of me and asked me to have sex with her...me being the good lover i am, pushed her off...kinda wish i hadn't though.

alvarezbassist17

i've never eaten shit tons of cough medicine, i read too many things about fuckin up brains to ever get motivated enough to try.  I remember when everybody on the board was totally all about it, though.  that was some funny shit; when xcrossx used to just trip balls and post on here.  maybe i'll check out archive.org for that shit.

Sleepymaggie

I was in a forest area and I did mushrooms..my friends were in the room and i went downstairs for a bit to see the scenery.
I then saw a big alsation dog near me and he started talking to me telling me to come for a walk...so i walked with the dog..
and we walked and walked and into the forest..off the path for 2 hours...i was COMPLETELY lost..had no idea where i was going or how i was going to get back i just knew the dog was going to keep me safe! and he did!..it was sunset and i was totally lost in the trees and not a single human/living creature was around in a completely unknown place 40 hours away from home.

we got to a clearing and sat there for a bit and when it was dark ..at some point i thought i was going to die there because i was stuck in the jungle alone..but then the dog got up and after walking for a long time in the dark we got back near our room!

my friends thought i was missing and they got totally paranoid ..if it wasnt for this dog i wouldve had to spend the night out alone in the forest lost all by myself! : O;p
next time im going to make sure im with people when tripping!l;p

on another mushroom trip..we saw a ghost...it was a guy in a black t shirt with longish hair and only one arm sitting on the couch in our room!!.nobody could see him except me and my friend...it was totally weird and very unnerving..dont want to see that again!!

once i had had 9 shots of vodka and triple sec and could barely stand..when i entered my house at 5am (4 hours post my deadline at that time) my parents started screaming at me and i fell back flat on my dad! hahahah
thats so not happening again.;p

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

youngin

i was shroomin balls when i decided to try and get ready for bed, did my usual routine and started brushing my teeth, i use a sonic care and it felt like the craziest shit ever, i got in the zone scrubin my teeth and before i knew it 20 minutes went  by and my gums were bleedin like a mother fucker.

woke up went to my buddys next thing i know i am smoking dmt at 7 in the morning and on my way to a 6 hour drive to see NIN in portland

high as hell hotboxin my car when i blow out the bowl I reach down to the floor and grab the nug take two more hits and realize i picked up a dead bee and have been taking bong hits off of a fucking wasp

drivin back from lollapalooza, I had about 10 to 15 joints left, they were in a big ass pill container, got pulled over. officer says son are you on medication? no, why do you ask? well what is that pill bottle by your seat? oh yeah that is my prescription but it is empty and i'm out of refills, i pick it up and shake it to show there are no pills in it. he wants to look at it, so i give it to him, i am certain i am fucked, he takes one look at the label and hands it right back to me, tells me to slow down and have a good trip

7:30 in the morning, we are the first crew to show up on the job site, I break out some salvia and tell my helper this is just like weed, after a couple hits he looks at me like i just poisoned his ass, we get out and try to unload our truck but we are jelly and have a house waitin for us, good thing that shit only lasts for a little bit

stoned out of my mind, best friend tells me metallica is gay, as in homos, i tell him he better take it back, we were all so f'd up we  had perma grin for hours, i say stop smilin and take it back, he is too high and can not stop smilin, i say take it back or i am gonna punch you, his happy high ass keeps smilin so i throw a right straight to his face, he looks at me with blood pouring out his.nose and says "dude you fuckin hit me" goddamn i felt like a piece of shit, i don't even like metallica

i do not recommend this behavior for any one

lithium

Quote from: youngin on May 10, 2009, 10:36 AM

stoned out of my mind, best friend tells me metallica is gay, as in homos, i tell him he better take it back, we were all so f'd up we  had perma grin for hours, i say stop smilin and take it back, he is too high and can not stop smilin, i say take it back or i am gonna punch you, his happy high ass keeps smilin so i throw a right straight to his face, he looks at me with blood pouring out his.nose and says "dude you fuckin hit me" goddamn i felt like a piece of shit, i don't even like metallica
lol
💩

defTHE1s

Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2009, 09:58 PM
yes oh yes.

alcohol + weed = the worst combination ever
yes oh yes.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...