Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow46/2

Shit's bangin. Team Sleepish.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

normsteez

Chino looks so good. and the music with slopez sounds tight. I can't wait for this new album and the tour.........its been too long. Getting that feeling again
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

pixElsblUr

Quote from: normsteez on Jan 29, 2010, 07:21 PM
Chino looks so good. and the music with slopez sounds tight. I can't wait for this new album and the tour.........its been too long. Getting that feeling again

maybe you can have some meat with them too?

Vesanic

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Jan 29, 2010, 09:21 PM
Quote from: normsteez on Jan 29, 2010, 07:21 PM

maybe you can have some meat with them too?

That's how a noob gets a reputation forever.

There Will Be Blood

This Project sounds sick as hell!!!! Really good stuff!!!

Oldnewtype

downtownpony

I dont know what that shit was, but I love it. Doesnt really sound like the deftones though, and if it is, then I guess tht means there accomplishing there goal of not sounding the same.

Urantia23

Looks great, as simple as BQAD
I can't wait  :D

Ponte506

Here's a question for everyone here: WHEN do you think we can all expect this thing to hit the internet, mtv (yea fucking right), etc.?

It's DONE, as in someone right now can click play on the video and they can see the music video that we've all been waiting for (that person would be either a member of Deftones or 13th Witness most likely), but how long does it usually take for this shit to hit the net?

I would like to HOPE that they present the video before they make Rocket Skates a "single", as in pumping out n their site or the radio. 

God, could you fucking imagine getting the Rocket Skates music video by mid Feb. 

deftjess

Looks like Chino sporting a baby blue long sleeve (dickies) shirt maybe?

cant wait.

Ponte506

Looking at all the frames (and squinting VERY hard doing so  :P) it looks like it's going to pretty much be a modern day version of Be Quiet and Drive.  No stupid effects, no storyline, just the boys rocking out under a (bridge?) with close to mid range camera shots.  Can't fucking wait.

E-Money

I doubt we'll see anything before March.  And if its another BQAD type vid.........lame

Saturday Night Whiskey999

thats not lame. the BQAD video was awesome for that time. not a lot of production, but still one of the best.

E-Money

I don't think the Deftones make good music videos.  I love their music and I love to watch them live, but their videos are lame.  The ones from SNW are painful to watch. 

kameron632

Quote from: stapezee on Jan 31, 2010, 05:25 AM
I don't think the Deftones make good music videos.  I love their music and I love to watch them live, but their videos are lame.  The ones from SNW are painful to watch. 

i sorta agree, SNW had some shitty music videos, minerva....meh. Other than that, i like their vids

Inkblades

The SNW videos were awful but I like the rest of them. Besides, 13thwitness seems to have a good visual style.

downtownpony

I liked the videos for bqad, digital bath, and minerva.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: downtownpony on Jan 31, 2010, 06:34 AM
I liked the videos for bqad, digital bath, and minerva.
deftones videos are really lame, nothing special with them..
but be quad is better than rest..
the 13th has a good style, i belive its gonna be good

Also wtf with hoping the single atMarch ?
They gotta publish the video then the single at february and the album at March
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone