Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 06, 2009, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy666

cEvin Key

Quote from: Timmy666 on Jul 14, 2009, 05:59 PM
Yo dat nigga Tsever brought up my girlfriend and shit. Like what da fuckzzz lol?

Seriously, I am actually half black (and italian) so if my girlfriend is fucking a black guy who is a G, it'd be me. Secondly, TSever you brought up a mention of me having a Kevin Federline fetish. I'm not sure what you meant by that considering my statements were meant to insult and embarass. If anything, the man with a Federline Avatar has the fetish, not the guy who called him out on it. I don't have any children named Bart Simpson. One day, perhaps.

Lastly, TSever, your avatar picture is gay.
if you're half black and half Italian you are all black. cause Italians are black...at least Sicilians are...XD

rock_n_frost

cevin key.......i like that name :D
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

TSever

ah the lemonparty site... got punked with that one years ago. at least conceal the actual link with some sort of name.. cmon man.

timmy, still waiting for your stories... and now that i know your half black and italian, i bet they are even more hardcore and ballsy.  ::)

Timmy666

Extremely hardcore and extremely ballsy. Just ask rocknfrost

Vesanic

pixElsblUr

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 16, 2009, 03:30 AM
Quote from: Timmy666 on Jul 16, 2009, 02:48 AM
Just ask rocknfrost

Best advice to be given in life.

;D

hey timmy do you wanna join our group sex activity ;
me,vesanic,pixel,defthe1s and penicks and lots of blondies,asians,nurses will be there

Vesanic

Yeah, sure, my cock needs a mouth to be sucked by, now.

lithium

💩

rock_n_frost

i wish i had that computer...

theis

Here's a Myspace update:

"We want to thank the fans in Korea for coming out and seeing us at Pentaport – it was our first time to the country and after this trip, certainly not our last. Show was great, the people were better... Euro dates in a few weeks, then new record, then world tour... Can't wait to get out there and see all of you.
-Deftones"

Euro dates! Yessss!!

Vesanic

pixElsblUr

nice, very excited on seeing some new shit surfacing the net

sharinglungs

Soooo, touring til the end of August with the Euro dates, and then the album comes out I would say in Sept/Oct, then they do world tour :D

Urantia23

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Aug 01, 2009, 05:17 PM
nice, very excited on seeing some new shit surfacing the net

at least!  :)

VictorPL

so who is gonna go see them in amsterdam august 25th? i just got my tickets and im going with 2 friends, this is the trip ive been waiting for all my life amsterdam + deftones = cant get any better! any sharing lungers gonna be there?

defmkjah22

defTHE1s

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 01, 2009, 09:36 AM
i wish i had that computer...
and i wish i had that guitar...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defskull

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 01, 2009, 06:05 PM
Soooo, touring til the end of August with the Euro dates, and then the album comes out I would say in Sept/Oct, then they do world tour :D

Haha!  I'd be happy if we have the new album by the end of the year.