Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 06, 2009, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 26, 2009, 09:40 AM
Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Oct 26, 2009, 08:02 AM
Quote from: Far away on Oct 25, 2009, 09:39 PM
Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Oct 24, 2009, 02:31 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 23, 2009, 11:54 AM
http://img17.yfrog.com/i/sn3x.jpg/

lol...
Nice skating style but I doubt he jump from the floor to that table cause lets face Chino isnt the lightest guy on the world even if he dropped off some weight LOL

c'mon man.. fatties can love skates too ..

:P I know but that seems like a high jump

its a rocket skate dude

LOL

Vesanic

Urantia23

Far away

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Deftones To Fall

chino's trying to get the album out before this year's over with, thats fucking exciting

sharinglungs

Quote from: Deftones To Fall on Nov 23, 2009, 12:57 AM
chino's trying to get the album out before this year's over with, thats fucking exciting

Where'd you hear that?

Vesanic

And he won't succeed.

I talked to Juan, Deftones assistant yesterday on oneloveforchi ( Gina can confirm ) and he told that nothing will happen before march 2010. A fan told me on youtube that he asked to Chino about the album while he was getting in his car, and apparently he told the same thing. That is less trustworthy though, but I believe him since Juan told the same thing.

Timmy666

Good God almighty at least release a song on your myspace.

No More Sugar

obviously someone's procrastinating
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Inkblades

Source?

By the way, I have a plan. Sergio seems to update his twitter regularly and respond to people. We need to all go on there and plead with him to get them to upload a song. Is my plan nerdy and fanboyish? Absolutely, but it might also just be crazy enough to work.

Vesanic

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 23, 2009, 07:13 AM
By the way, I have a plan. Sergio seems to update his twitter regularly and respond to people. We need to all go on there and plead with him to get them to upload a song. Is my plan nerdy and fanboyish? Absolutely, but it might also just be crazy enough to work.

It is totally fanboyish and nerdy. I'm in. Make a topic about it, make people go there, etc.

EDIT: I twitted him.

wither-I

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 23, 2009, 01:26 AM

And he won't succeed.

I talked to Juan, Deftones assistant yesterday on oneloveforchi ( Gina can confirm ) and he told that nothing will happen before march 2010. A fan told me on youtube that he asked to Chino about the album while he was getting in his car, and apparently he told the same thing. That is less trustworthy though, but I believe him since Juan told the same thing.
you gotta be kidding me...

false promises-becoming a fad-turns to straight up lying.

why all the bullshit responses... be straight up man or shut the fuck up *speaking to chongo

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Vesanic

So, I twitted twice.

First:  " Dude, the two last shows were complete insanity. We, fans, need a new track ! What about one on myspace ? Answer please ! "

Second: " With your longer hair, you looked like the bus driver in the Simpsons, dude. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA6KwSdlCtY "

He only replied to the second twit: " LOL! I was all "whaaaat?!?" but then I saw the clip! : ) "

I twitted twice after that.

First: " Hahaha a guy at sharinglungs.com made me notice that. You should visit this site. DUDE WE NEED A FUCKING NEW TRACK PLEASE "

Second: " Dude, I don't want to spam you nor harrass you but come on... "

I think I'm gonna stop now.

I think they will ignore every twit about the Deftones unless we spam them.

sharinglungs

If we spam, they hit Block.