Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 06, 2009, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Inkblades

Haha! Hey, it was worth a shot at least.

Martin

Vesanic

After several non-replied twits, I finally wrote:

A'ight I see what it is... I guess you have to keep your mouth shut. Anyway, respect. V.

He replied:

Likewise! : )

So, as I said, they all must shut the fuck up. and that sucks.

Nathan

we've got Rocket Skates...be thankful for that.
We'll stop to rest on the moon, and we'll make fire.
I'll steal a carcass for you, and feed off the virus.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Nathan on Nov 25, 2009, 03:58 PM
we've got Rocket Skates...be thankful for that.
yeah thank you def
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Nathan

you really think nagging and bugging them repeatedly is the right thing to do?
i can't be the only one that thinks this is shameful...
We'll stop to rest on the moon, and we'll make fire.
I'll steal a carcass for you, and feed off the virus.

Inkblades

We haven't been continually bugging them. We gave it a try, it didn't work, we moved on.

Vesanic

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 27, 2009, 10:03 AM
We haven't been continually bugging them. We gave it a try, it didn't work, we moved on.

Deftones To Fall

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 23, 2009, 01:13 AM
Quote from: Deftones To Fall on Nov 23, 2009, 12:57 AM
chino's trying to get the album out before this year's over with, thats fucking exciting

Where'd you hear that?

search on youtube for the chino interview at the reading festival. i think just type in "deftones reading 09."
he says it himself. that show was the last 2 days of august, in that interview he says that the albums done and they are going to mix it as soon as they got back to the states, and chino then says that he wants to have it out by the end of the year, best case scenario in his mind.
BUT ALAS, aaall deftones fans know that they take their time, respectively. its the plight of the deftones fan really.... still, exciting

Deftones To Fall

No More Sugar

i bet when we stop caring they'll stream the whole album on myspace

E-Money

id bet my life the albums not coming out this year.  im shooting for april/may.  i bet we'll see it by summer.....fuck i hope so

Deftones To Fall

and that was fucking lame that you would ask them to put up a song on myspace through twitter, or whatever. LAME

No More Sugar

I wish you'd all shut the fuck up about the new album and find something more interesting to chirp about.

Inkblades

Quote from: Deftones To Fall on Nov 30, 2009, 05:06 AM
and that was fucking lame that you would ask them to put up a song on myspace through twitter, or whatever. LAME

I'm a fan. I want new music. Fucking sue me.

Inkblades

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 30, 2009, 06:23 AM
I wish you'd all shut the fuck up about the new album and find something more interesting to chirp about.

What should we talk about then? How they should re-write parts of their old songs that we don't like?

No More Sugar

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 30, 2009, 06:40 AM
Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 30, 2009, 06:23 AM

What should we talk about then? How they should re-write parts of their old songs that we don't like?

Maybe you should pray to Chino Moreno for an answer to that question! They are your Gods, after all...being so humble towards them. Remember kids, don't EVER do anything to upset or disrespect the Deftones!

Inkblades

Ah, this schtick again. I have no problem with criticizing them. I have done it myself. Anyone who haphazardly slaps a song like "Pink Cellphone" together isn't perfect. It's just that I would love to see you, INSANELY TALENTED MUSICAL GENIUS THAT YOU ARE, go walk up to the DT's (who have been just been clamoring for your expertise) and tell them how you would have approached it. You, the god of the gods. I want to see you attempt this because in reality you would never do it.

Also, nice dodge of the subject. Didn't you accuse me of being a message board Nazi, yet now, according to you, we aren't allowed to talk about the new album at all?