Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 06, 2009, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 30, 2009, 07:21 AM
Ah, this schtick again. I have no problem with criticizing them. I have done it myself. Anyone who haphazardly slaps a song like "Pink Cellphone" together isn't perfect. It's just that I would love to see you, INSANELY TALENTED MUSICAL GENIUS THAT YOU ARE, go walk up to the DT's (who have been just been clamoring for your expertise) and tell them how you would have approached it. You, the god of the gods. I want to see you attempt this because in reality you would never do it.

Also, nice dodge of the subject. Didn't you accuse me of being a message board Nazi, yet now, according to you, we aren't allowed to talk about the new album at all?

A very shitty post, gotta give it to you. I have never claimed to be the bolded for one, and I am actually telling you right now I am about as far from that as Lady Gaga is from Cannibal Corpse. I am free to express whatever opinion I choose, whether it be about the deftone's music, or whether it be about the boiling feces in the toilet from the shit i took this morning. The same freedom everyone else on this board has.

Well, you were obviously poking fun at my opinion, so I figure I'd poke fun at your religion...and if you can actually point out or quote the sentence where I said "No one can talk about the new album at all" or anything remotely close to that statement, I will cut off my own testicles and mail them to you, allow you to mount them above your fireplace and put a picture of them on this very site. Last time I checked "I wish you'd all shut the fuck up about the new album" and "No one can talk about the new album" bear hardly any similarities.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Vesanic

What's wrong with asking them for some stuff on twitter ?! Dude, they have pages on the web, they're meant to be fucking used.

We are fans, we got like 2 new songs in almost 4 fucking years. I'd say it's a good reason to lose patience.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 30, 2009, 08:47 AM
What's wrong with asking them for some stuff on twitter ?! Dude, they have pages on the web, they're meant to be fucking used.

We are fans, we got like 2 new songs in almost 4 fucking years. I'd say it's a good reason to lose patience.

I'm sure they care as much about that fact as we do, but it's not detrimental enough to speed up anything. So what's the point in poking a rubber balloon with a needle?

Vesanic

No More Sugar

I'm sure you weren't the first person to try that idea man. Idk who am i to tell anyone what to do? I'm just stating my position on the matter.

Vesanic

I asked Sergio what was up with the band, he answered:

" gonna enjoy the holidays and such.... for now! : ) "

oneloveforchi

hey all,

here's an idea to kill the time... email me at admin@oneloveforchi.com and help me get this street team started for chi in your town.

one love for chi,
gina
www.OneLoveForChi.com - Fundraising Site For Chi Cheng, Deftones Bass Player

Do you search the web? If so, you could be raising $0.02 for Chi Cheng! Go To: http://isearch.igive.com/?s=28&c=51176

deftonesfan192

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 30, 2009, 08:47 AM

I'll be honest the longer I wait the more excited I get but it best be a belter of an album is im sayin.... im sure it will be like.... jus gotta be patient

mr.sinister

Good thing im not a hardcore Tool fan. Those kids have to wait six years to get their fix.

sing blue silver

Quote from: mr.sinister on Dec 13, 2009, 10:46 PM
Good thing im not a hardcore Tool fan. Those kids have to wait six years to get their fix.
yeah...it sucks

deftonesfan192

Vesanic

Inkblades

sharinglungs

2nd name change for Sergio.

lungdamage

deftonesfan192:
there's three sets of monitors, but I'm assuming you mean the photo with the one speaker in it??
in that other photo it's these guys http://www.dynaudioacoustics.com/

lungdamage

here's the proper link :)

http://www.dynaudioacoustics.com/Default.asp?Id=279

Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A Monitors (price per pair)

A revolutionary nearfield monitor offering exceptionally high performance.
Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A Monitors (price per pair)

List Price:    $3,145.00

however in Australia where i live :  Unit Price:    $5595.00   

LOL considering the exchange rate   FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU marked up prices!!!!

Vesanic

From Chino's twitter, 5 days ago:

Hanging with cheng blasting some nofx

I want news, damn.

Deftones To Fall

April will be here in no time though
and when that album is finally in my ears, i will be extremely happy and drunk while listening to it

Far away