Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

the direct links are broken now but the merch page still has the looped one

Diplo

Any chance to have a rip of those snippet ? 

DeftonesNZ

didn't bother they were so small one was just a single note long like 1 or 2 sec and the other was real short too basically just one chord

Diplo

Raswid

Someone mix all snippets together:

DEFTONES - "DWARF DICKS" 2014-15 MERCH PAGE Song Clips

Diplo

Ah finally, thanks !
The Chino's part sounds great !

Lucky_Me

If this is what the album's going to sound like, I'm definitely going to love it. Or at least this one song, haha.  ;)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Jesus2Chino

Anyone else a little stoked about the whiteboard? I see two different verses (A & B), and two different outro chorus riffs with potentially different timing than the previous chorus riff (3/8). Maybe breaking away from the more stagnant structures of late?? Obviously that's total conjecture, but still, lol.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

Diplo

That would be great, Chino is on 4 bands, I expect him to be original and super creative. So I hope the new album will change more things than the previous one (DE and KNY).

ANattyRat

Definitely sounds a bit darker than their previous two albums, I'm really looking forward to it.

nicklav

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Oct 08, 2014, 11:39 PM
Anyone else a little stoked about the whiteboard? I see two different verses (A & B), and two different outro chorus riffs with potentially different timing than the previous chorus riff (3/8). Maybe breaking away from the more stagnant structures of late?? Obviously that's total conjecture, but still, lol.

Much respect,
-Matt

Definitely. Let's get as far away from a Rocket Skates type structure as possible.

Diplo

Quote from: nicklav on Oct 15, 2014, 03:41 PM
Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Oct 08, 2014, 11:39 PM

Much respect,
-Matt

DefinitelyLet's get as far away from a Rocket Skates type structure as possible.

geraavl08

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

lahemi

Inkblades

Vesanic

mothraw

gottsu

N0S3BLEED976

If this is true, I can't wait to see your disappointed faces. Just because Terry may produce the new album, it doesn't mean they suddenly begin to write songs akin to the White Pony or self-titled era again...

Still curious how this will affect their sound, though.