Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Fucked Up Game

Started by No More Sugar, May 09, 2009, 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Well, it is as the name suggests. This game started as a joke between best friends, and it slowly evolved into a little thing we do to mess with people when we're at parties and shit. Like just conversing with people, and then cutting into something really FUCKED UP. It should be easy to get the hang of this, if this doesn't get....locked for too much inappropriate material. I'll start, just to show everyone how we do it. - i wonder what everyone will think of this haha.

The game essentially is, every time you come to this thread and you've got some shit on your mind, imagine this thread as a random party and we're all having a GOOD time(whatever your substance/thing of choice) and when you tell your stories, you should know what to do, if you're even responding here.:p

Also, there's a special phrase that when you generally see something really fucked up, we would always say "THAT'D BE FUCKED UP."

----------

You know... I'm not your average guy...In the winter, I like to take lots of sleeping pills during the day, and walk around like a zombie at night. The day before Christmas last year, I decided to go for a walk in the woods. This night was very hazy for me already, but as i was passing around, i decided to go sit on this cliff and smoke a cigarette. So I'm there, and up from behind me out of nowhere, lands an Eagle..(Idk if it was bald or whatever) but I immediately went hulk, and grabbed that eagle by the neck and punched it straight in the beak. Then I opened that yellow off colored devourer, and shoved my arm straight down it's throat, grabbed it's beating heart and pulled it up through the eagle's throat. Then I took the lifeless body of the eagle, and pulled my pants down. I then decided to give myself a little pain, and clamped the beak of the eagle right on my left ass cheek....But i wasn't done, and i finished up by stuffing that eagle in a box as a sign of victory...and I wrapped the box up nicely in colored and scented paper and put it under the tree to give to my mother for Christmas the next morning.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

deftonekid

No More Sugar

Cyber Sex is disgusting.

deftonekid

No More Sugar

Says anyone who's had real sex. There is no substitute my man.

deftonekid

I know, but that doesn't make cyber sex disgusting...unless you're sober lawl stupid beer

No More Sugar

Okay, let me reiterate...Cyber Sex doesn't get me off and I am sober.

deftonekid

i should make sarcasm a science

No More Sugar

Don't lie, you were being cereal.

deftonekid

yeah i was being serious, just as serious as my imaginary friend

No More Sugar

deftonekid

still don't know what's all about.

Now That's Fucked up.

No More Sugar

i like to shove rhino horns down my throat while fucking baby rottweilers in THEIR throats.

deftonekid

If I'm not wrong That's Fucked up.

No More Sugar

Quote from: deftonekid on May 09, 2009, 09:40 AM
If I'm not wrong That's Fucked up.

Elaborate. (Game Terms lol i'm making this up as i go)

Act like you're very awe inspired by the fucked up and desire more