Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

Is that you? Backseat leftside?

[youtube=425,350]FVWVSHNGwNs[/youtube]

TheWatcher

is this how cali ni55az get down?

Variable

That video is heinous

But I actually thought I saw jerry the other night too and totally forgot to ask.  Not this past weekend , but the one before.  I was in west hollywood on saturday night and could have sworn I saw you.  Was it you or was I being crazy?

wither-I

hahaha it looks like him

"coming into the nearness of distance"

nonesuch

west hollywood?  on the man hunt, ey?
i drink your milkshake

devilinside

I don't think thats him The hair is too long and there are no tattoo's on the forearms.

Variable

Quote from: nonesuch on May 14, 2009, 08:53 AM
west hollywood?  on the man hunt, ey?
psh.  You would think so.  I never hang out in LA but I went to Anaheim for my friends cousins wedding.  After the wedding they were going to take us out and show us around.  Yeah, totally set me up for failure on that one.  I had no idea that west Hollywood was the gay hang out.  I still had fun though.  I'm not all homophobe or anything and there were still plenty of straight girls to reject me.  And the people watching is great in that area. 

lithium

am i the only one who knows who sings that song? 
💩

TheWatcher

Quote from: lithium on May 14, 2009, 10:43 PM

i know...

Variable

I have no idea, and I'm kind of sad that you guys do

devilinside

LOL....I've never heard it. And If I were a dude...I sure as fuck wouldn't admit that I knew it.

defskull

Sounds like Enrique Iglesias to me.

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Quote from: devilinside on May 15, 2009, 06:10 PM
LOL....I've never heard it. And If I were a dude...I sure as fuck wouldn't admit that I knew it.

lol its not that bad of a song...

defTHE1s

Quote from: TheWatcher on May 15, 2009, 02:21 AM
Quote from: lithium on May 14, 2009, 10:43 PM

i know...
and sadly, me too....... :(

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jerry_Curls

haha best thread EVER.

naw thats not me, but it does look like a bit. :-) Although, I wouldn't hang out with fags like this.

and Variable [for some reason I forgot your name...brain fart] haha I'm always in west hollywood, but I remember being there two saturdays ago. Pretty wild one at that. I was drunkkkk as fuck.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

yeah I'm about positive I saw you then.  Because the dude I saw, and his friends, were walking down the street hammered. 

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on May 19, 2009, 04:11 PM
yeah I'm about positive I saw you then.  Because the dude I saw, and his friends, were walking down the street hammered. 

I was wearing like a flannel and a cut off black tee shirt that said NO AGE on it. should have said hi ASSHOLE!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

I wanted to say hi but I wasn't sure if it was you or not, and if it wasn't....awkward.  Especially since I was getting hit on left and right.  I was a little out of my element.

Jerry_Curls

oh btw, my name is Brian not Jerry.

teehee
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.