Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP Tony Scott

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Aug 20, 2012, 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Deadline has independently confirmed with the Los Angeles Coroner's Office that 68-year-old Anthony Davis Scott, better known in Hollywood as Tony Scott, was pronounced dead around 3 PM. He jumped off the Vincent Thomas Bridge spanning San Pedro and Terminal Island. The Coroner's Office told Deadline it is being investigated as a suicide with no indication it was anything but a suicide.  :(

That is really sad  :'( So many great movies from the end of the 80s,90s and 00s

bright lights, big city

Suicide? Why the hell...

Whatever, I could care less about his recent projects, but Top Gun and True Romance are classics in my mind.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Top Gun - Highway To The Dangerzone - Fast Flight Action!

the volleyball game at the beach, highlighted by Playing With The Boys from Kenny Logins is the coolest movie scene I can imagine.

Thanks for that & RIP Tony!

chick de la lynch

I can't say I was a big fan of Tony Scott's, but it's really shocking that he's dead and I'm even more surprised he committed suicide.

One of the rumors flying around is that he had inoperable brain cancer, but it hasn't been confirmed.