Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

True Blood

Started by devilinside, May 19, 2009, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devlin

haven't watched it yet my girl and i are about half way through season 1 to refresh. should watch the new one tomorrow or the day after. it funny going back and seeing all the foreshadowing that we missed.

theis

anna paquin ftw!

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/136609_anna335_123_244lo.jpg

*edited cause that is completely unnecessary*

And btw...she's a HORRIBLE actress and is ugly a fuck. They did not cast Sookie well.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Curious as to whether Lafayette will be changed!!

lithium

I'm pretty sure Eric will turn him, it makes sense ratings wise
💩

devilinside

I'd think so too.

*excited*

wither-I

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jun 16, 2009, 03:48 PM
anna paquin ftw!

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/136609_anna335_123_244lo.jpg

*edited cause that is completely unnecessary*

And btw...she's a HORRIBLE actress and is ugly a fuck. They did not cast Sookie well.
looking at the picture, im not sure how she is ugly as fuck, but i haent seen the show so no word on the acting yet

"coming into the nearness of distance"

nonesuch

twilight is a giant fucking unflushed toilet full of shit
i drink your milkshake

devilinside

Ok well....this is the exact opposite of twilight.

wither-I

Quote from: nonesuch on Jul 01, 2009, 11:50 AM
twilight is a giant fucking unflushed toilet full of shit
yeah dude i watched that stupid hog shit when i was on Gili T! it was storming its ass off and the bar showing it got flooded!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

So yeah, I just noticed this thread.  It would make a lot more sense for me to talk about this show here instead of your @ thread.  Except that I only got about half way through the first page before you threw out a spoiler without a warning jerk face. 

devilinside

SORRRY!!! The director is changing the show a bit from the book,so that kind of upsets me.

Variable

its all good. Ill forgive you, just this once ;)  I hate when that happens too

devilinside

OMFG...FABULOUS show tonight!!! <3 Eric Northman!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry_Curls

RIGHT...I cried at the end.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

devilinside

I admit I got a bit teary. I really wish they would have kept Godric longer. Hell...they've kept Lafayette longer than they were supposed to. (based on the books he was supposed to be found dead in Andy's car not Ms Janette) But yeah...when Eric cried aaaaaaaaaaah! :(

Jerry_Curls

What are the books called? True Blood as well?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lithium

you can find them here
💩

devilinside

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 18, 2009, 01:39 AM
What are the books called? True Blood as well?

No,they're called the Southern Vampire Mysteries (aka Sookie Stackhouse Novels). And let my tell you they are FABULOUS! The first book,Dead until Dark is almost word for word the same as the first season. I would suggest skipping it it you've already seen the whole season. Then next one,Living Dead in Dallas is kind of like this season,but they're adding soooo much more crap and twisting it around. But it's still good. There are 9 books total soo far,the last one came out in May I think? But yeah....you should read them. ;)

devilinside

WTH?!?! It ended 15 minutes early...and before they showed Evan Rachel Wood!!!!!!!   >:(