Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

V

Started by lostpilot, May 21, 2009, 09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

http://io9.com/5263345/actual-v-trailer-descends-upon-the-earth

this is awesome.
I am totally looking forward to seeing this later this year.
Juliette from LOST is here, which is nice, cause I like her very much. Though the fact that she's in this show would mean that Juliette in LOST actually died in the season finale. Eh.

Nonetheless, nice show!

Jizzlobber

hmm, its weird that their are so many alien invasion things coming out...like we're trying being prepared for something

im looking forward to it though, ill check it out

By the way that final second of the trailer is the best part : )
<

devlin

looks pretty cool. thats the first i've seen of it, when does the show start?

lostpilot

Quote from: devlin on May 21, 2009, 10:11 PM
looks pretty cool. thats the first i've seen of it, when does the show start?

if I remember correctly this fall :)

devlin

well apparently this was a miniseries in 1983. and then a series in 1984-85.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(The_Original_Miniseries)

bright lights, big city

ok from what I've read about this is that yeah it is based on that mini-series, but ABC wants to have a set amount of episodes for it (like Lost knew a few years ago they were after 6 seasons).  and supposedly they want this to air with Lost, which leads me to believe we won't see anything until 2010. sadly. because I am looking forward to this too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

Quote from: Jizzlobber on May 21, 2009, 10:09 PM
hmm, its weird that their are so many alien invasion things coming out...like we're trying being prepared for something

im with you on that brother. and they all go by the same discrepancies... some even relating to ancient maya and egyptian, or temple/ruin "supposed" phenomena. alot of cybernetic organism relation to. even that new movie "surrogates" that i saw a preview for before terminator.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wither-I on May 22, 2009, 07:41 AM

im with you on that brother. and they all go by the same discrepancies... some even relating to ancient maya and egyptian, or temple/ruin "supposed" phenomena. alot of cybernetic organism relation to. even that new movie "surrogates" that i saw a preview for before terminator.
i just saw that trailer too. seemed pretty cool, but also looked familiar (kind of a mashing of like 3 movies from the 90s). either way, this new wave of alien invasion media is cool to me, i love it.

let's just hope it doesn't turn out like the Day The Earth Stood Still remake. god what a smelly turd that was.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

looks awesome
💩

Jizzlobber

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 22, 2009, 06:25 PM
Quote from: wither-I on May 22, 2009, 07:41 AM

i just saw that trailer too. seemed pretty cool, but also looked familiar (kind of a mashing of like 3 movies from the 90s). either way, this new wave of alien invasion media is cool to me, i love it.

let's just hope it doesn't turn out like the Day The Earth Stood Still remake. god what a smelly turd that was.

yeah that was quite a smelly one wasnt it...

i actually love this whole alien invasion thing too : )
<

goldpony

for anyone who hasnt seen the original, go get that shit immediately. i fail to see how they could improve on the original. hell, freddy krueger played a mild mannered alien in the original. how can you top that?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt