Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Jobs

Started by Fireal1222, May 27, 2009, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

remeber i went to philly last summer and pm'd you about it? sheesh, i thought i smoked a lot :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

Ha ha, good ol' Fireal....    ;D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jizzlobber

well...

I dontated sperm once and got paid 20 pounds for my trouble...but it was laced with drugs residue and and stuff. so they didnt keep it : (

well...i say drugs but i mean only marijuana..

otherwise if i was clean i would have gotten 100 pounds for my specimen donation..not bad money for having a quick wank session.
<

Crazylegs

didn't know it was that lucrative.

Variable

I totally need to get into the sperm donation business.  How much better would the world be if my seed was getting sold in mass quantities on the free market? 

nonesuch

the world would be ablave with volcanoes of the far flung vastness erupting all at once to scald the vanity from the lands once and for all

^you could always join the traveling circus
i drink your milkshake

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jun 03, 2009, 04:23 PM
I totally need to get into the sperm donation business.  How much better would the world be if my seed was getting sold in mass quantities on the free market? 

i'm already in the business.  i donate sperm to your mom pretty much every night ;)

i bet you just want somebody to milk your prostate for you.

Variable

when you're right, you're right

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 03, 2009, 03:43 PM

i was shocked too. Basically my girlfriends brother went to donate, and he is clean so he got paid the full amount...and when he told me about how much they paid him i was like : 0...wow..

needles to say he is going back to donate more.
<

defTHE1s

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jun 15, 2009, 10:36 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 03, 2009, 03:43 PM
: 0...wow..

don't know if that is a good business here in Mx...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ben

I might get a job at Family Video soon.  Oh yeaaa.

pissedandpierced

Oh dear god, we only need one Trey, not a world full of them.

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jun 08, 2009, 08:28 PM
i bet you just want somebody to milk your prostate for you.

Your'll love it. Seriously.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

downtownpony

I heard you get more money based on how u look aswell. Like u get more if u have blue eyes, or if ur 6ft tall or more. And ur body weight.

tarkil

Really ? Sounds like bullshit to me...

Else, I guess I should change my job and go for that, I'd be millionaire in a day.....  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 07, 2009, 02:30 PM

Oh dear god, we only need one Trey, not a world full of them.

I think the world would be considerably better if there were multiple mes running around.  Much better looking too.  Just possibly more passive aggressive in a world domination type way........

oh, and I'm totally down for getting my prostate milked.  When are you coming over to show me a good time? We could take video and post it for every one to see.

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 09, 2009, 06:34 AM
Really ? Sounds like bullshit to me...

Else, I guess I should change my job and go for that, I'd be millionaire in a day.....  ;)
You and me both.  I'm way too Arian not to be making bank off my genetics.