Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Politics, Society etc.

Started by Nailec, Jun 02, 2009, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailec

i bet your avatar shows a jew to your eyes.

Jerry_Curls

So it turns out the interview was a fictional one...so OOPS, MY BAD. I posted it right when  it was published.

hahaha whoops, but still, hopefully it awakens people to question their authoritay,
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2009, 09:58 PM
Obama doesn't have the courage to do that.  That is a guaranteed death sentence.  He wont do it. 

I never said I thought he would. I wish he would, but I am 100% sure he won't.

My dad believes that if the public is informed by our own president, the truth about the atrocities that happened on 9/11 that maybe people will realize that certain things that goverment has claimed to be the truth and is widely accepted as truth is complete bullshit. Such as the kennedy asassination, the lies behind the moon landing and information we have regarding stuff we have discovered both on the surface of the moon and on the surface of mars...etc etc. He thinks that the government telling the truth about 9/11 would make the country completely reevaluate the "conspiracy theories" of the past and present and wake sleeping fucking sheep up and I couldn't agree more.

I think that before we can grow, we need to eliminate the lies. ALL of the lies.

Variable

Well the government straight admitted that they lied  about the Gulf of Tonkin ( the event that they lied about to take us into Vietnam ) But no one even seemed to care. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

But that wasn't murdering our own on our own soil. That was murdering our own in a country that needed to be "saved". We were brainwashed.

Variable

Thats way more death than 911 and the following wars ( so far )

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 09, 2009, 04:47 AM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2009, 09:58 PM
Obama doesn't have the courage to do that.  That is a guaranteed death sentence.  He wont do it. 

I never said I thought he would. I wish he would, but I am 100% sure he won't.

My dad believes that if the public is informed by our own president, the truth about the atrocities that happened on 9/11 that maybe people will realize that certain things that goverment has claimed to be the truth and is widely accepted as truth is complete bullshit. Such as the kennedy asassination, the lies behind the moon landing and information we have regarding stuff we have discovered both on the surface of the moon and on the surface of mars...etc etc. He thinks that the government telling the truth about 9/11 would make the country completely reevaluate the "conspiracy theories" of the past and present and wake sleeping fucking sheep up and I couldn't agree more.

I think that before we can grow, we need to eliminate the lies. ALL of the lies.

Your dad is a wise man! Wish more would think like him.

The problem with most people is that they honestly believe everything that MSNBC, CNN, or FOX reports. Those pundits are not reporters or journalists. They don't investigate. They're liars.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

The problem with most people is apathy

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Sep 09, 2009, 07:25 AM
Thats way more death than 911 and the following wars ( so far )

That's not the point I was trying to make.

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Then why say it? I understand that Vietnam was a fucked and pointless war, but at least our government didn't directly murder their own citizens on their own soil.

Variable

I said it because I don't really see the difference between murdering their citizens on their own soil compared to foreign soil.  But if there is one, I thought for sure the staggering difference in the death count would make up for that difference.  Sending off US troops to an illegal and un winnable is still murder. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I have completely forgotten what started this.

Nailec

this thread was meant to be about important social and political debate, not that neonazi and antisemite 911 truther bullshit. plz make another topic for this.

Variable

my fucking god with youre stupid shit already.  No one is fucking talking about jews. 

Nailec

Quote from: Variable on Sep 09, 2009, 05:33 PM
my fucking god with youre stupid shit already.  No one is fucking talking about jews. 

you are not telling me to shut up when you have acutally not a clue what the NWO theories are often about.

go to youtube and find out what alex jones says about foreigners.

or go to american free press and count, how many times israel or jews are mentioned.

you all think youre so subversive because you read those underground-authors. but it has a good reason they are underground and noone cares about them.

Variable

What are you even talking about?  I don't read a dam thing from underground authors.  The last two books I read were written by Jessie Ventura and Steven Hawking.  I don't hardly pay any attention to Alex Jones at all.  You're the one that reads these bat shit crazy authors that can turn literally anything into an attack on Jews.  The fucked up part is that you buy into it.  We were not saying a dam thing about foreigners or Jews.  I was talking about a historical even which is 100% true.  No conspiracy theories needed because the US government straight admitted it happened.  The office of the president said this.  No fucking underground authors you fucking jackass.  Don't come at me like that saying I read crazy shit or I don't know what I'm talking about when you have borderline insanity paranoia about the world hating Jews.  No one gives a shit about Jews.  I could fucking care less about them.  That doesn't mean I hate them.  It means I just don't give a shit what is going on in the Hebrew world 24/7.  like your insane obsessing ass does.  Get over it already because you are the one chasing shadows that aren't there.  You're the conspiracy theorist.  Josh and I were talking about confirmed events.  And just because you created this thread does not mean you control the contents.  We are more than on topic here. 

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 09, 2009, 12:39 PM
this thread was meant to be about important social and political debate, not that neonazi and antisemite 911 truther bullshit. plz make another topic for this.
oh my god i wish i could kick you off this fucking board!!!

Quote from: Variable on Sep 09, 2009, 09:17 PM
What are you even talking about?  I don't read a dam thing from underground authors.  The last two books I read were written by Jessie Ventura and Steven Hawking.  I don't hardly pay any attention to Alex Jones at all.  You're the one that reads these bat shit crazy authors that can turn literally anything into an attack on Jews.  The fucked up part is that you buy into it.  We were not saying a dam thing about foreigners or Jews.  I was talking about a historical even which is 100% true.  No conspiracy theories needed because the US government straight admitted it happened.  The office of the president said this.  No fucking underground authors you fucking jackass.  Don't come at me like that saying I read crazy shit or I don't know what I'm talking about when you have borderline insanity paranoia about the world hating Jews.  No one gives a shit about Jews.  I could fucking care less about them.  That doesn't mean I hate them.  It means I just don't give a shit what is going on in the Hebrew world 24/7.  like your insane obsessing ass does.  Get over it already because you are the one chasing shadows that aren't there.  You're the conspiracy theorist.  Josh and I were talking about confirmed events.  And just because you created this thread does not mean you control the contents.  We are more than on topic here. 
yeah, what he said...

please just leave you have nothing to say worth mentioning. your a pest, better yet a disease to this board

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

He didn't used to be this bad.  He used to be a kind of fun person to talk to.  But his dam paranoia has greatly intensified lately. 

Jerry_Curls

It was all my fault. Sorry. :0(
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.