Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Film Draft Discussion

Started by lithium, Jun 03, 2009, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

Hello and welcome to the 'Film Draft Discussion'

This will be similar to the 'Music Draft' but for those of you still unfamiliar with the process, an undetermined number (as of now) of members will be chosen and each member will choose one movie per round for ten rounds. The goal is to create the strongest list of ten movies.

Once the drafting is complete, the voting portion will begin and two members will be paired against one another per match and the entire Sharing Lungs community will vote for the stronger list. Winners advance and get paired off again. These matches will continue until a winner is determined.

So the signup is officially open. Everyone feel free to join.
💩

defskull

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

defTHE1s

let's see how good i'm at this.

I join.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

TheWatcher

shine down unshy

Livewire

I'm bored so I'll give it a shot

lithium

Y'all try and encorage other people to join, we start drafting on the 12th.

💩

deftonekid

Fuck I want to join but I'm busy almost all fucking week.

Livewire

Mikey

theis

yo oldgent, post your pick.

oldgentlovecraft

Shit guys, nobody said we were going ahead.  This was just filled with everyone saying they were in lol.  You can pass me if you want since it was posted on the 12th.

lithium

It doesn't officially start till you post your first pick ;)
💩

oldgentlovecraft

Alright, I'm doing it now!  Thanks!

theis

oldgentlovecraft

Thanks!  Lol I'm certain I'll have another odd list though.

defTHE1s

oh damn.. first pick and i have an option less... must think very well about my picks..
great pick oldgentle!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...