Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Film Draft Discussion

Started by lithium, Jun 03, 2009, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Fuck, sorry guys, completely missed it.

defTHE1s

when shall i pick my missing one?
now together with my 15th pick? or when all the players have made their 15 picks?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defskull

After everyone made their 15th

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

defskull missed his turn.

defskull

But it's okay because no one else went.

shine down unshy

Man..I totally forgot to put this badass movie in my list.  Can't believe I forgot about it.

defTHE1s

so... whose turn is now?
or what is next to do?

lithium

imma work on setting up the VS matches soon.
💩

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jul 21, 2009, 01:24 AM
so... whose turn is now?
or what is next to do?

Are we done?  Did we pick for the rounds we missed?  The extra five was a good idea, but I think everyone started to forget what the fuck was going on.

defTHE1s

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 21, 2009, 02:21 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Jul 21, 2009, 01:24 AM
so... whose turn is now?
or what is next to do?

Are we done?  Did we pick for the rounds we missed?  The extra five was a good idea, but I think everyone started to forget what the fuck was going on.
Well, at least I don't, and I think you and defskull haven't...
that's whay I was asking, when will we pick for our missing rounds?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: lithium on Jul 21, 2009, 01:41 AM
imma work on setting up the VS matches soon.

If it's easier to move ahead since we keep missing turns now, I'll stand with what I have.  It's all for fun anyway, and I have a decent list.

defTHE1s

well... i really want to made my last pick, but if not....

it's ok, but i'm up for the 15 picks.

oldgentlovecraft

Oh, yeah, I already have my last two ready to put in the draft, but I just meant if it makes it simpler than we should just set up the vs. matches.  I'm good either way.

defskull

You guys should just both go ahead and pick them. 

defTHE1s

did you pick yours already? (the one you missed)?

defskull

I didn't really miss one.  There was more than a day in between but Lithium never picked his, so I went ahead and picked mine.

defTHE1s

Oh yeah... That's true..
So... if oldgent doesn't make his pick by midday-afternoont, i'll do mine to get this finished.

shine down unshy

So...yea, we still doing this?

Mikey