Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Film Draft Discussion

Started by lithium, Jun 03, 2009, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Yeah I sensed that with your first pick.  I though, great, this guy again is going to take what I want.

shine down unshy

Is it on me, or what? I'm a little confused as to why Defskull and lithium already picked their seconds when oldgent hasn't picked his yet. 

theis

because it goes from 1-10, then 10-1. it's bright lights' turn.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Let the Right One In?  Theis, you asshole!   ;D

lithium

💩

shine down unshy

Mikey

fucking hell , old gent....
OLDBOY and TRUE ROMANCE... get outta my head....
i may just have to vote for you when the voting begins :)

oldgentlovecraft

Lol the music draft had some very distinct camps and I was way out in left field.  It looks like our movie tastes overlap a hell of a lot more.  This should be interesting...

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defskull

I've had so many movies run through my mind.  I honestly don't know what I'm going to pick each round.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: defskull on Jun 22, 2009, 04:01 AM
I've had so many movies run through my mind.  I honestly don't know what I'm going to pick each round.

i know what you should to do !

Add the best !

omg iam the gifted genius deftones writer !!!!
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

shine down unshy

;D..can't stop laughing at your sig, Theis

theis

Haha, yeah I fucking love it. Have you seen the whole clip? ( http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=209424&title=paul-rudd ) It's so freaking hilarious. Paul Rudd is the man.

defTHE1s

Quote from: defskull on Jun 22, 2009, 04:01 AM
Yeah, and when it's time to make my pick, i forget the ones i've though and i pick another one!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

theis you bastard!! dammit i didnt think anybody would pick vacation!!
💩

defskull

Shaun of the Dead was a film I was definitely considering next round.

oldgentlovecraft

I fucking love Shaun of the Dead.  Hell, I could've made an awesome list of only zombie films lol.

shine down unshy

Indeed, it is an excellent zombie flick.

defskull

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 23, 2009, 10:20 PM
I fucking love Shaun of the Dead.  Hell, I could've made an awesome list of only zombie films lol.

No kidding. Fortunately there are enough good ones to go around for everyone (hopefully).