Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

attention, anyone in Ireland.

Started by lostpilot, Jul 13, 2009, 04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

hey,

here's the deal.
I wanted to go to Explosions in the Sky show this september, it's september 6th, sunday, in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I would've gone with my brother, but he and his girlfriend are going to Italy on the exact same day, so I'm all alone.

what matters is that I'm now in Dublin and will be there until september.. and I would like to find someone to go from Dublin to Belfast with me.
We could rent a cheap hotel or something, or even better that person would be with a car, so we could just go back to Dublin at night.. I don't know. I just want to see EitS this summer, and going alone absolutely sucks. though that's the last measure.

dufftones

i went to their show alone and believe it or not it was still amazing.  im the same way though and absolutely love company at shows.  went to oxegen alone and met a ton of really cool people, if you end up going alone, wear your favorite deftones shirt and a huge smile and youll make friends with some fun people.

i might be heading back to dublin before heading out to scotland, we should kick it!

lostpilot

yeah I started thinking I'll go there alone.. cause they're one of my favourite bands so you know. it would be shitty to miss their show just cause you have noone to go with. nonetheless if you'll manage to visit Dublin on those days, inform me would ya :)

I'm probably buying the tickets tomorrow or something, they're still somewhat 20 euro

dufftones

cheaper than the 105 euro i spent for oxegen lol

black coffee

Going on your own to a concert is not that big of a deal if you ask me. I do that ( or have to do that ) every now and then in case that nobody joins me, which does happen. It's obsiously better to have company with you, but sometimes you can't change it and I wouldn't want to miss out a great concert because nobody is willing to join me.

lostpilot

yeah I know. I've already got the ticket. so i'm gonna go nonetheless