Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ rock_n_frost

Started by Vesanic, Jun 22, 2009, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

he said he was banned for "being a prick".

lostpilot

I want some clarification on this endless drama

bright lights, big city

maybe he wants to be moderator? he wants tha powa!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Surprisingly enough, it wasn't me. ;D

black coffee

^ so funny!!!11

Anyways he got banned and nobody knows for what and by whom?

theis

Jacob

I guess everyone saw it already, but he posted this one the SL Facebook page:

QuoteWhy does SL sucks? - PART 1

- Moderators sucks
- Admins are ghosts
- Every month someone post a new topic called ''Favorite Deftones Album'' or ''Fav. White Pony song''
- People forget about the different tastes and start FIGHTING about it. Just like this :
''Moana is the best song of the ST''
''Moana? Are you fuckin kidding me? You must be retarded, its the worst''
- Every year we do ''Boards Award'' which is the coolest shit on boards. And it never gets over 5 pages in SL !!!
- Fucking customizing avatar is terrible. Nobody has an idea how it works.
- Fucking newbies are terrible to watch. You just cant skip them cuz they are too many.
- There are users like THEIS who can easly make you hate the world in 2 seconds cause of his ''I know everything, im the nirvana'' like REPLIES. And he changes his signature every week like a girl changes shoes.
- and users like ''from_musing'' who writes a book with 1 post.
- and fuckin Vesanic.. Stop uploading and posting bootlegs of the band for the god sake. Who cares these stuffs anymore? Seriously dude?
- Anti-christ would kneel down if he see JACOBs' attitude.
- Oh..how can i forget ! The party boy and famous gay J-Curls!.. He drinks, smokes,getting high all the time.Travels everywhere. Has some cool clothes.Posts his gay pictures..I guess he hates me..But for no reason!. And all i wanna ask is ''HOW DO YOU EARN THAT MONEY?''
- White Wrist..Where the hell is your ''Chino & me'' avatar?!. Use it, god damn it !
- Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?
- We have Trey. The soldier guy who posted his balls. Funniest shit ever. But who followed him? NONE !!!! Not even 1 girl posted her balls.
- ROYALDEFTONICBOY...I hate your signature gifs and probably everyone does !..
- Bza...Everyone love to see some nice ass. But as an avatar picture? Not cool..not cool at all.
- We had a guy who started to write with ITALIC style to seem original person or want to be perceptible. But instead we criticized him to death. Then he's gone forever.
- There is a MADDEN user (an american football fan probably) but no one did a conversation with him about A.football ever.
- Same goes with the picturestic episodes man LOSTPILOT. Two thing..He has a great talent on music obviously but no one is enough man to shout ''Yo Darius! Ambient music sssucks!'' Also pal, you are most unknown but want to be known hidden-gay ever.
- That place is dead as Bebos banned ass. Bebo got banned ! Funniest user of SL banned. Why? Because he is smart enough to be funny, unlike mods.. Because mods love to make the last joke, like ''being a prick''

I hope this makes people realize what a fucking moron this guy is. I'm all for a little bit of shit talking and kidding around, but this guy seems to take things very seriously. not to mention he's a total homophobe.

edit: but what he said about me is sig-worthy, no complaints there.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

black coffee

THAT GUY

LIVING LEGEND

bright lights, big city

At least I got off easy. That's hilarious though, all those are definitely sig-worthy. The bit on Trey is the best.

I actually want him back. He's like Chris Christie - he just tells it how it is. He should definitely turn the homophobia down a notch, but he does bring the entertainment.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

He's like a distant, retarded cousin we like to make fun of....  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

"THEIS who can easly make you hate the world in 2 seconds"

Haha, love it.

lostpilot

"- Same goes with the picturestic episodes man LOSTPILOT. Two thing..He has a great talent on music obviously but no one is enough man to shout ''Yo Darius! Ambient music sssucks!'' Also pal, you are most unknown but want to be known hidden-gay ever."

I like how he's totally bipolar on these statements.
Like, hey, Darius, you're creative but AMBIENT SUXXX (=inability to appreciate different kinds of art, whereas not all music is supposed to be single-dimensional and just be good or bad..). And then he's like; HEY YO GAY ASS LIKES DICK BUT YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT.

Well, surprise surprise, I am actually quite open about my sexuality and I am not sure how "hidden" came through the internet..

But I don't know. At this point I am trying not to dislike this guy, but he's striving for attention wayyyyyy too much. And he's a fucking homophobe, obviously.

black coffee

Theis you left out the part where he explains why he's saying that...

Quote- There are users like THEIS who can easly make you hate the world in 2 seconds cause of his ''I know everything, im the nirvana'' like REPLIES. And he changes his signature every week like a girl changes shoes.

admit it or not but he does have a point there ;)

bright lights, big city

i guess theis and i are girlfriends since we both change our sigs a lot.
DERP

bright lights, big city

- Bza...Everyone love to see some nice ass. But as an avatar picture? Not cool..not cool at all.

Just saw this, and don't understand. A complaint against Bza? So he's a homophobe and obviously broke some rule to get the ban hammer, but at the same time doesn't want to see a perfect piece of tail as someone's avatar and thinks that shouldn't even be allowed? My brain hurts.
DERP

black coffee

Girls don't spend nearly as much time as you watching movies, tv series and sports coverage, at least not attractive ones. ;)

Crazylegs

tarkil

Maybe he wasn't banned and is just dumb....    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

I just checked his profile.

Uhm...he's not banned. Haha.

Jacob

ahahaha. he probably forgot his username or something.

please don't tell him he's not banned.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep