Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!

Started by theis, Jun 26, 2009, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

dude, dont say things like that

he is dead even if he was a bad person which i am not agree you should send your good wishes
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hidalgo

if you didnt like him, just stay out of this topic. there's no reason to come in here & trash him(he got that his whole life), we're trying to be possitive & give him his props

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 30, 2009, 12:39 PM
Okay. RIP Hitler.

::)
i was sure you are gonna say that EXACTLY (you know im a genius)

yes, RIP hitler....no can really know who doesnt deserve rest in peace

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jun 30, 2009, 12:45 PM
if you didnt like him, just stay out of this topic. there's no reason to come in here & trash him(he got that his whole life), we're trying to be possitive & give him his props

^5

I tried to find the old thread where a lot of ya'll talked about Chris Benoit,and how awesome ya'll thought he was and whatnot...yet he KILLED a child. I just find that odd,that you can praise some nobody wrestler jacked up on roids who killed a child,yet talk shit about a musical icon that was never convicted of the accusations against him.   

Nailec

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 30, 2009, 12:39 PM
Okay. RIP Hitler.

::)

do i see historical revisionism.

oh you made this ironic smiley.

phew :)

bIondie

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

rock_n_frost

so take your blondie girl and get away from here  :)

(genius said it, do it)

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

There Will Be Blood

im really shocked that billy mays died..... i loved that guy

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hated his commercials but he seemed like a pretty okay guy to me.

wither-I

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 30, 2009, 11:12 PM
so take your blondie girl and get away from here  :)

(genius said it, do it)
stop with the genius shit, you sound like an idiot

"coming into the nearness of distance"

indychinoluv

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 30, 2009, 08:17 AM
No, but the evidence says he's guilty. Sorry for having offended you with my opinion.

But you did say sorry...and I accept it. case closed

indychinoluv

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 30, 2009, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Jun 30, 2009, 12:45 PM

^5

I tried to find the old thread where a lot of ya'll talked about Chris Benoit,and how awesome ya'll thought he was and whatnot...yet he KILLED a child. I just find that odd,that you can praise some nobody wrestler jacked up on roids who killed a child,yet talk shit about a musical icon that was never convicted of the accusations against him.   
Nobody wrestlert?!?!?!?!?! He beat Shaun Michaels and HHH in a triple treat for the wwe championship.

Hidalgo

i was never much of a Benoit fan really. once i found out what he did(killed himself & his family), i lost any respect for him. hbk is my fav all time. but anyway, back to Michael

indychinoluv

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jul 01, 2009, 04:27 AM
i was never much of a Benoit fan really. once i found out what he did(killed himself & his family), i lost any respect for him. hbk is my fav all time. but anyway, back to Michael
Nah, lets derail. HBK is the fucking man. His match against Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25 was amazing

Almost as amazing as this

Shaye

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 30, 2009, 04:15 AM
Are you a fan of his music?

I certainly am. Add on top of it the fact that I have a great amount of empathy for people, I don't make judgements off of shit that I really don't know about. My grandfather, a very well educated and insightful psychiatrist taught me a lot, and I am a future educator of children with disabilities and that includes those with emotional/behavioral disorders.

I'm not claiming to be some sort of expert on anything, but my sympathy and reluctance to jump to conclusions has less to do with my being a fan of someone's music and more to do with me being a human being who has a deep interest in why people do the things they do. When most people place judgement, I sit back and put myself in someone else's shoes.

It just seems so easy to make a judgement, but I remember being taught to "treat others as you would want to be treated". And so I do.

nonesuch

All i have to say is Diamond Dallas Page and Karl Malone will forever be the most unstoppable two man force in recorded history

Goldberg was a beast as well
i drink your milkshake