Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!

Started by theis, Jun 25, 2009, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

To be honest, I don't really care if he has molested any child or whatever. I mean, yeah, that's some bad stuff and the guy would be an asshole to me...

But I don't mix the man and the artist, you know.

rock_n_frost

i really want to some metal band turn his ''morphine''  to a rock song (it still rocks tho)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

TheWatcher

off the wall is such a underated track

lithium

I don't think it's underrated at all man, millions of people love that song, and the "of the wall" album is cosidered a classic.
💩

pissedandpierced

He's gonna be buried without his brain so no doubt it will be on eBay in a few months.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Jacob

what the fuck? why without his brain?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

samson simpson

because its just that awesome

pissedandpierced

It's because they are still testing to find out what drugs actually killed him and they are testing his brain. Maybe they will keep it like Einsteins brain.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Jacob

yeah just heard on the radio. apparantly they can't examine the brain until it's hardened/dried up a bit. yuck.

but yeah, this way maybe we can get him back sometime in the far future. that would be cool. as a  pedophile zombie.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

devilinside

wither-I

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 06, 2009, 10:57 AM
It's because they are still testing to find out what drugs actually killed him and they are testing his brain. Maybe they will keep it like Einsteins brain.
we killed him by thinking about him so much

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

But don't they usually rely on toxicology to determine what drugs were used? This makes no sense. And why are all those stories coming from London? He's not even in London,so why would they get the first hand on this info??

ben

Quote from: wither-I on Jul 06, 2009, 06:04 PM
we killed him by thinking about him so much

i tend to agree with this.

either way, how would you like to examine MJ's brain?

defTHE1s

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 04, 2009, 12:38 PM
i really want to some metal band turn his ''morphine''  to a rock song (it still rocks tho)
It's similar to some SOAD songs haha :D

that's true.. i've heard it on the radio too...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pissedandpierced

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 06, 2009, 07:17 PM
But don't they usually rely on toxicology to determine what drugs were used? This makes no sense. And why are all those stories coming from London? He's not even in London,so why would they get the first hand on this info??

I get all my news stuff from www.ap.org as it's very reliable.

devilinside

Watching his memorial has been really hard to do. I keep having to leave to go do laundry or change the channel. Way too emotional,and I don't get emotional easily.

defskull

He has some really cute kids.

devilinside

He really does. (even though they aren't biologically his) The whole family part made me too sad,couldn't watch.

defskull

Are you positive about those not being his biological kids?  I saw a report like that too but I think it's bogus.  They look too much like him to not be his kids.